Open today: 00:00 - 23:59

Reviewed 28 February 2016
SamR325
County Tipperary, Ireland
via mobile
Spent the most beautiful time

"Exceptional treatment" They literally follow ''Atithi Devo Bhavah''. This is a great place to be... read more

Reviewed 30 May 2018
ParulM144

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Galway
from US$79.90
from US$23.20
from US$57.90
from US$79.90
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 March 2016

Bouncers were aggressive on arrival. The club was over priced and most of the people inside the club were underage.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

Best place to go for a great night out! I've spent the last 5 weekends in karma and everyone of them have been a lot of fun...with great drink offers, friendly staff, great music and a brilliant atmosphere. Not only is it good for a great night out....it also doubles as a good work out...coz we rarely leave the dance floor!

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

I honestly have to say Iv never had a problem with the door staff. They have helped me up stairs and moved stuff out of the way so I can use the downstairs disabled bathroom. This is one of the only clubs we go to in Galway as I find it handiest being in a wheelchair. My only fault is once or twice Iv ordered large rounds of drinks and went to pay with my card and been told the card machine isn't working Iv to go upstairs to get out money and I'm in a wheelchair it makes me so angry at the bar staff as Iv to send someone to get money and it takes ages. Even though I know it's not there fault the card machines broke I just think they could be a bit more nice about it. I haven't had a problem with 99% of the staff and would recommend this nightclub for a good night.

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed 1 November 2015

The guys from karma caught us in the street, they were doing their publicity, they told us to go there before midnight to get the entry for 5 euros, another guy from the same staff told us that with the tattoo at any time in karma will get a free drink. Then we done those "tattoo" and we went there just at midnight. They asked us to pay 8 euros (instead of the 5 euros promised), and no free drinks at all. We called the manager to try to understand where was the problem, why they were doing that publicity if it's not real? The "manager" told us to "zipp our mouth, there was nothing about to complain that, obviously, we misunderstood something from those guys in the street...".. Let's not talk about the bouncer, completely rude!
(We really tried to find a good thing to say about this night club but even the music wasn't great, the DJ just puts 5 songs in loop...) A place to avoid!

Date of experience: November 2015
4  Thank Opili P
Reviewed 9 October 2015 via mobile

This place would be great for kids probably! Anyone older and sober would be better off staying away... The older people will be told rudely not tonight your too drunk while young 1s with nothing on will be lifted in past the so called security the manner of this place is appalling for a tourist venue disgrace in fact

Date of experience: March 2015