“Excellent Sushi, Vegan Options!”

Tomodachi Sushi Bar
Ranked #141 of 519 Restaurants in Galway
Description: Fresh contemporary ingredients,top-calss Japanese chefs,and friendly staff are what we are all about. here at Tomodachi. Our unique sushi conveyor belt and tatami dining area will give you a real feel of authentic Japanese dining. Our head chef Liam Wang has worked in Ireland cooking Japanese cuisine for over 20 years. Liam's sushi skills are unrivaled and his knowledge of Japanese cooking is incredibly extensive. If you are not a lover of sushi, we have plenty of other options on the menu and we cater for vegetarians and vegans. Will see you soon! Tomodachi sushi bar galway.
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

The food here is excellent, the service is without fault. My partner and I have been to this Restaurant several times and always enjoyed the fabulous food . We've recently gone vegan/plant based and we're delighted to find that not only was the menu accommodating for our dietary requirements but there were several options. I'd highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who loves sushi. There are a number of options for the non-sushi lover also. The restaurant has an authentic sushi conveyor belt and it's their custom to take your Polaroid for their wall on your first visit, which is just so cute!! All the love for this fabulous place.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

We with my husband were there to celebrate my birthday. It was a very right choice. On Wednesday evening restaurant was not overcrowded. Nice music played not to loud. Members of staff are very friendly and helpful. The food was excellent. We ordered selection of sushi, everything was fresh and delicious. We loved this restaurant and will come again.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

As a sushi lover I am always very picky in sushi and I need to say this place is reallyyyy good! Fresh fish and super service.. must go!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We came at Tomodachi for the sushi roll bar and because of the good reviews but even the quality is great we had to wait too much because they forgot our order and inside the sushi roll bar they never change plates so you can't choose many options.
I will recommend for the menu but not for the roll bar in a quiet day.
good quality ambient treatment of workers

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

delicious sushi, pleasant atmosphere and friendly staff! ♡ I couldn't recommend it more! will be back next week