“Nice and spicy”
Review of Jalan Jalan

Jalan Jalan
Ranked #183 of 519 Restaurants in Galway
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Bought takeaway last week. Ordered 3 appetizers and 3main courses. All were delicious and seasoned authentically. The portions were large so beware! Theis is a comfortable small restaurant and very busy at lunch. The takeaway was much much better than the usual asian "greasy spoons." Flavors were light and spicy and just great. It was more what you would get in a high end asian restauarant in Dublin. Will be back.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Went to jalan jalan this evening for food and there service was the worst I’ve ever seen. We were waiting 10mins to order after 45mins the girl came to our table and stated to us our order of two main dishes had never been placed n the kitchen it was a staff error and that the got to busy. I was so annoyed as the way we were told and how this could have happened. I asked the girl how long now do we have to wait she said we wont be to Long, I stated would we b another 40mins she said she would have to check. I think this is a disgrace and other people got served even after coming n after us. We order our food again got it and went we went to Pay they didn’t ever give us a discount for waiting 1hour and 10mins n total to get food. Very disappointed and would think twice about returning. Sort out ur staff please!!!

5  Thank Tish D
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Placed an order for delivery. Food arrived over an hour later stone cold. I am about 5 mins away. I was really hungry so I ended up eating it. Don't think I'll be ordering in a hurry again. Very disappointed. I don't order food often to save money but I decided to for a treat. Should have saved my cash.

1  Thank Mac T
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Have never had a bad meal here. Very catering for vegetarians, are even willing to change their recipes slightly (told me they'd take out the fish sauce from noodle dishes if I wanted). Tofu is class. Always bring my friends here because it's so good :)

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Jalan Japan offers great Asian food at food prices. It's close location in relation to the hospital also makes it a savior after a long day or during a tough night on call! The noodle soup are particularly good, or if your feeling a bit naughty they do a particularly good spice bag! The service is always friendly too.