“Scrumptious ”

Quay Noodle
Ranked #150 of 496 Restaurants in Galway
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Lovely lovely lovely.
Great little gem in the middle of the busy Quay Street.
Asian street food at its best. We had pad tai and a green curry which were both exceptional and served by very attentive staff. And all for a very reasonable price.
Decor has a nice Thai feel to it.
Certainly worth a visit when you need to escape the madness.

1  Thank Max E

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Needed a break after 10 days of authentic Irish fare. Found Quay noodles....what a pleasant surprise. The BBQ ribs were delicious and all the noodle dishes were on the money! The green curry was flavorful and tasty!!

1  Thank Moeg68
Reviewed 3 January 2017

We went to the restaurant for a dinner on New Years Eve. The waiter was very noodles were tasty and well seasoned. Wine was great. A pleasant atmosphere, and great music in the background. I highly recommend it.

1  Thank Aga G
Reviewed 1 January 2017

Had a Delicous meal here newyears day, very tasty, hot, and reasonably priced for a generous portion. I would highly recommend if you like noodles . Waitress was very helpful in assisting any questions we had to ask.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

Great asian restaurant! I just loved what I ordered and so did my friend. They have some seats upstairs too! The only thing I didn't like was that the food came in a to-go container and I had to pour it myself into a bowl. I know some places do that, but I feel its a bit wasteful. I ate everything so the container was wasted.