“Great neighbourhood restaurant”
Review of Waterfront Bistro

Waterfront Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Waterfront Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$6 - US$27
Description: The Waterfront Bistro accommodates breakfast, lunch and evening dining. A great dining experience at ordinary prices. Wednesday to Sunday nights it transforms into a sophisticated dining area with excellent dishes and beautiful wines on offer
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Should you find yourself in this wonderful Dublin suburb - or be lucky enough to live there - be sure to visit Keith at his Waterfront Bistro. We went on a busy Saturday evening but the service was super and the food freshly cooked and great value. I had the sea bass - it was delicious, plump and not dry and Mr Green treated himself to the surf and turf. Plenty for vegetarian daughter to enjoy too. The menu is not vast and all the better for it and you sense that they really care about their food and customers. This is the sort of place that you want to see thrive and we will definitely return when we can.

Date of visit: October 2018
Waterfront B, Owner at Waterfront Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Delighted your enjoyed your night with us! Thanks for the great review, we really appreciate it.
Fiona

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We popped in this small bistrot after reading positive Reviews!!!! And they were definitely true! Me and my girlfriend had a starter and a main: all these four dishes were delicious and well prepared (special mention to crispy calamari that did not allow italians missing italian seafood). Great dessert and the final surprise of offered irish cream (the first time that we received such kind attention in Ireland!!!!). What else?!! A honest bill!!! Yes, we will come back here!!!!!!

Date of visit: November 2018
Fiona A, Owner at Waterfront Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks so much guys! It was lovely to meet you both. See you next time :-)

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

Went for dinner here with my partner. Food was excellent and the owner/staff extremely welcoming. Dublin bay prawns as a starter is a must. Will definitely be back!

Date of visit: November 2018
Waterfront B, Owner at Waterfront Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2018

Thanks for your lovely review. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

We had been there a couple of times before for coffees and lunch but decided to try their dinner.

We weren’t disappointed. The first thing is the genuine welcome from the owner. A very pleasant guy and very helpful when asking advice on the food and wine.

Started with succulent prawns in a gorgeous ‘sauce’ and crispy brown bread. A great taste.

I had the last Brill, and it was brill!

Rest of party thoroughly enjoyed their meal and we all said that we would be back again, soon.

Keep up the good work!

David

Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

Had lunch with my wife and sister in law. I am very conservative with my food but I decided to take a punt and try something different. I had a Mediterranean Sandwich with Pumpkin & Butternut squash soup. The soup was so unreal I didn't need to season it in any way, it was beautiful. The Mediterranean Sandwich was topped with melted goats cheese. I would never, NEVER have goats cheese and to be honest I didn't realise what it was on the sandwich. It was OMG out of this world.
I have eaten at this restaurant before but this was by far the most outstanding lunch experience I've had since I don't know when. Looking forward to a return visit already.