“family lunch”

F.X. Buckley Steakhouse
Ranked #16 of 99 Restaurants in Dun Laoghaire
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Established in 1993, F.X. Buckley Monkstown is located in the heart of Monkstown Village near the coastal dart line between Blackrock and Dun Laoghaire. Open seven days a week, our neighbourhood steakhouse and bar is famous for our F.X. Buckley steaks, accompanied by the perfect selection of fine wines and drinks.
Reviewed 6 November 2015

six of us had lunch in the downstairs bar area recently, most of us had the €9.value lunch and it was fantastic. we will definitely be back, refreshing to see somewhere giving a great lunch with such good choices and value.

Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

And good value too! SEAPOINT is right on a main route yet in the middle of a village atmosphere. Gets lots of regular customers which is a good sign. We keep coming back! We live locally so it's great for us.
Food is very good and service equally so.

Reviewed 12 October 2015

The food is very good. Drink is very good. I love the deep fried shank and the fillet stew. Very consistent in quality. But the tapas can disappoint, as well the salmon, and fish and chips. There appears not to be the same care in these dishes. I go eat there a lot and the menu is relatively static. A bit more invention for returning customers would be appreciated

2  Thank ivankelly
Reviewed 9 October 2015 via mobile

We were due to eat nearby after a quick
Drink in fxb before but after seeing the food and feeling the atmosphere we stayed
Food service first class ! My first recommendation!!

Reviewed 4 October 2015 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant a few times. The service is excellent and the atmosphere welcoming. The steak is 'mouth-wateringly' tasty. Each time I go I choose something different and I've never been disappointed!