“Best coffee we had in Ireland...breakfast was awesome too”
Review of Urbanity

Urbanity
Ranked #26 of 3,044 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$3 - US$22
Description: Urbanity - all-day dining and coffee roastery in Smithfield, Dublin 7. Open for breakfast, lunch and coffee Monday - Friday. Wine bar with sharing plates Wednesday - Saturday evening. Brunch on Saturday and Sunday.
Reviewed 10 August 2018

We picked this location as it was conveniently located on our way out of Dublin.
I drink a lot of coffee and this one ranks amongst the best I’ve had, including during my 4 trips to Italy. In fact the cappucino (without cacao on top) was so good I had to order a second one! By far the best coffee we had in Ireland.
And we were happily surprised to find out that their breakfast are also excellent.
We would highly recommend this place if you appreciate good coffee and thoughtful breakfast options. Not necessarily central unless you’re on the other side of the river.

3  Thank saos97

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

I ordered the toast with avocado, halloumi cheese, egg, and red onions and it has to be one of the best avocado toasts I have ever had! All of the waiters were very attentive and the cafe had a very chic yet comfy ambience. Highly recommend!

1  Thank ejnarola
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Unpretentious especially given such great reviews. We lucked into eating here by checking Trip Advisor for the area and it was #2 so gave it a go. Savoury dishes, great GF options, extremely fresh and whole, clean foods. Great coffee, roasted locally. Prices are reasonable and typical for the area.

2  Thank 105seanr
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

The place is quite informal, with plenty of character. I went there a good few times now (I've brought loads of friends along) and I cannot fault any of the meals I have had there - fresh ingredients, healthy options, mostly veg (but not only), super yummy and...so pretty to look at as well! Oh, and the coffee is excellent. Keep up the good work guys and I'll be back! ;)

3  Thank AngeFor
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

We have been here for brunch before but this was our first visit for dinner. Really impressed with the service and the food. The waitress gave probably the best service I have experienced in Dublin and was extremely knowledgeable about the food especially the vegan options. We were a large group and she made suggestions about the quantities of sharing plates we would need and what her recommended dishes were. The food looks as good as it tastes and we all left happy.

1  Thank JoannaTUk