“Delicious ramen and excellent service”
Review of Kokoro Ramen Bar

Kokoro Ramen Bar
Ranked #282 of 2,906 Restaurants in Dublin
Reviewed 13 July 2018

Ramen at this joint is really good, up to the standard we get at in Japan's famous places. Well worth a try if you are in the area.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Ramen was amazing (Chinese pork & beef brisket). Gorgeous dishes. Service was exceptional! The staff were so enthusiastic about their food & brand. Really cool atmosphere, dark & cool. Go, go now!

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Came to Kokoro a few days ago with a friend for lunch and I have to say I'm disappointed... It wasn't too late in the afternoon and they had run out of a lot of what was on the menu, and they were open till late that evening, seemed ridiculous. The ladies behind the counter were so rude and unhelpful when we asked questions on the dishes. The food was nice but clearly reheated as some of the chicken in my bowl was cold. Not a great experience, unsure if I would return.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

I can't speak for consistency because I've only been there once, but I am definitely a fan and would return on my next Dublin visit. The tonkatsu ramen was excellent - noodles were great, broth was tasty (properly cooked for the "long" period), egg was perfect and soft boiled and the actual pork was probably the best I've had in a ramen dish in a long time. My family was impressed with their ramen as well.

We also had the "shrimp toast" nachos. They were also excellent, highly recommended. Unfortunately, they came out after my ramen when they should have come out as appetizers.

Service was fair, not great, not bad. Ambiance was really cool, somewhat like an old school Japanese restaurant. The ramen is definitely expensive at 15EU+ a bowl. Even in Tokyo or SF, two much more expensive cities, you'd be hard pressed to pay that much. That said, it isn't really *that* much more and the quality was great a lesson in "you get what you pay for" :)

1  Thank cpc97
Reviewed 12 June 2018

I have eaten here twice for dinner and both times I have come away thinking it was the best meal I have ever had! The ramen is fantastic, the starters were all delicious and the staff were great! I will be back.