Open today: 09:00 - 21:00

Book in advance
from
US$57.57
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Dublin Whiskey Tours
from US$57.57
from US$50.39
from US$85.82
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I had tasted some Irish whiskies before this tour, but my experiences limited to offering that was available over 10 years ago. Since then there are a lot more Irish distilleries and this tour was a great help in getting to know some of the newcomers.

For some reason I was the only guest for the tour, and this made the experience even more special, as we had really great conversations and I learned a lot.

I will probably take this tour also next time I am in Dublin. Maybe the whiskies will be different... and if not, it doesn't matter.

Date of experience: July 2017
DublinWhiskeyTours, Owner at Dublin Whiskey Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Thanks for your nice review. We are delighted you got to try some new Irish whiskeys. We try to have the classics and the new distilleries on the tour - so you get to experience the whole range we have now.

As to group sizes - we run the tour whether it's 1 or 10. Glad you a special time.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had a wonderful time. We sampled five whiskeys, each one quite distinct from the others. Justine, the tour leader, is a lively lady who can tell you every thing about how whiskey is made, what gives each whiskey its own unique flavor and how best to enjoy them. If you have ever wondered about the difference between single-malt, single-pot and single-grain, this tour will provide illumination along with a warm glow.

Date of experience: June 2017

Thanks for your great review of our tours. We are really glad you got to know the difference between our whiskeys and had a great time. We set the tour up so our guests leave relaxed and with more knowledge about our whiskey and how it's made. Justine is a great whiskey guide and is always happy to share her knowledge.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

My partner and I visited Dublin for his birthday, and as whiskey lovers we booked this tour. It was absolutely fantastic. The tour is excellent value for money, you're provided with a great selection of whiskeys to try, and our tour guide, Justine, was fantastic - obviously very knowledgable and passionate. You get to visit a fab selection of pubs and there is some interesting history thrown in too. Highly recommended, even if you're not a particular lover of whiskey! Thank you for a great evening!

Date of experience: June 2017
DublinWhiskeyTours, Owner at Dublin Whiskey Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Thanks for your really nice review. Its nice you celebrated a birthday with us. A perfect way to enjoy Dublin city. Justine is an amazing guide and loves to share her love of Dublin with our guests. We hope you enjoy more lovely Irish whiskey at home.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Highly recommend Dublin Whisky Tours. We had the standard tour with Jamie which turned into a great Whisky Tasting of Irish Whisky's from 3 different Whisky bars, all of which we visited several times again whilst staying in Dublin. A great introduction with bags of knowledge into some different Whisky's and an introduction to some great places. I would definitely recommend Bowes and The Dingle Whisky Bars if you cannot get onto a tour. Thanks for a great time Jamie, we both really enjoyed our stay in Dublin.

1  Thank Kevin B

Thanks for the great review and we are delighted you would recommend Bowes and Dingle Whiskey Bar to others. We hand picked our bars and we only use the best. Jamie is a great whiskey guide and loves to share his years of knowledge with our guests. We hope you are sipping some lovely Irish whiskey back home.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

My partner and I had a wonderful evening with Dublin Whiskey Tours. We opted for the Deluxe Tour, which was well worth the premium- both for the exceptional pour selections and the well-paired local Irish cheeses and artisanal chocolates. The latter were truly to-die-for when paired with the last two whiskeys.

The best part of the event was our tour guide, Justine, who was so friendly and knowledgeable. She provided just the right amount of information and guidance, and even gave us some helpful hints for the rest of our stay in Ireland. I would fully recommend both the company and Justine, in particular!

Date of experience: June 2017
DublinWhiskeyTours, Owner at Dublin Whiskey Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Thanks for your really nice review and recommendation.

Justine is a great tour guide and really gets the knowledge across on her tours. We are delighted you enjoyed your tour with us and hope you get to try more beautiful food & whiskey pairings back home.