“Very average”
Review of Brasserie Sixty6

Brasserie Sixty6
Reserve with OpenTable
Brasserie Sixty6 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #320 of 2,906 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$23 - US$45
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A relaxed, intimate restaurant serving diverse international cuisine, Brasserie Sixty6 sits in the heart of Dublin. Simple bistro furnishings and expansive black and white collages fill the smart, understated dining room, and refreshing cocktails and thirst-quenching mocktails are served at the bar. Sourcing from the region's finest fishmongers, butchers, grocers and bakers, the Brasserie Sixty6 menu is headed by a speciality rotisserie selection.
Reviewed 1 January 2018

New Years Eve dinner with family, I can only describe the experience as underwhelming and impersonal. The biggest disappointment was the food. The tapenade which came with the hummus and tabouleh was inedible, very bitter. I ordered the organic greens salad with chicken, I had 3 tiny strips of chicken. We ordered pasta with butter for the kids and got 2 portions of dry pasta. We wanted to order desert only to find out that the 2 deserts we wanted to order the chocolate truffle cake and the raspberry red velvet cake were both unavailable, this was at 19.00. Service was attentive if a little hurried, the impetus was to get us out as quickly as possible. This was the second time we visited this restaurant and likely the last time.

Prime_Steak_mgt, Manager at Brasserie Sixty6, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Hello, we would like to apologize for your negative experience at Brasserie Sixty6. You can contact us by calling +353 1 4005878 or by email at bookings@brasseriesixty6.com to discuss this problem further, we look forward to speaking with you.
Thank you from our team at Brasserie Sixty6.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,206)

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

The starter of smoked salmon was basic and accompanied by dry bread. I opted for monkfish, which was good but it was confused by lettuce, a kind of soup and Jerusalem artichokes when regular artichokes were on the menu.

My husband opted for the duck. The Skin was not seared correctly so it was very fatty.

It was like there was little pride in the kitchens output. It was New Year’s Eve and it was busy, but consistency of quality is important to maintain reputations.

Thank you from our team at Brasserie Sixty6.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

For what we paid, there are so many better restaurants to experience fantastic food in Dublin.
However the service was good and Raphael was a really good host.

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed my return visit to this restaurant . Always visited with my partner or friends previously . I was a bit apprehensive booking our Xmas lunch as I'd never experienced the service here that they provide for groups . I must say I was highly impressed with the service overall , all of our courses arrived at the same time . Our group of 18 were really impressed and the only negative reported from my team was that the sauce portions were not large enough , however when my colleague brought this to the attention of our server .. a large pot arrived within seconds . I will definitely recommend this for next year's lunch and with such a reasonable price for the lunch I'm sure our head office will agree . Merry Christmas to all involved .

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

We had our work Christmas dinner here on the 6th of December, cannot recommend this place enough from start to finish, the attention to detail was second to none. We were a group of 22 some arriving later than expected this wasn't a problem for the staff they kept all our glasses topped up till all our party arrived. Food was fantastic and again nothing was to much trouble as we had some picky eaters in the group. Staff were so friendly, especially our host Anthony who on arrival greeted us all with a complimentary glass of proseco, very nice touch. We will definitely be back. X