“Overpriced ”
Review of Brasserie Sixty6

Brasserie Sixty6
Reserve with OpenTable
Brasserie Sixty6 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #320 of 2,913 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$23 - US$46
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A relaxed, intimate restaurant serving diverse international cuisine, Brasserie Sixty6 sits in the heart of Dublin. Simple bistro furnishings and expansive black and white collages fill the smart, understated dining room, and refreshing cocktails and thirst-quenching mocktails are served at the bar. Sourcing from the region's finest fishmongers, butchers, grocers and bakers, the Brasserie Sixty6 menu is headed by a speciality rotisserie selection.
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

For what we paid, there are so many better restaurants to experience fantastic food in Dublin.
However the service was good and Raphael was a really good host.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,208)

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed my return visit to this restaurant . Always visited with my partner or friends previously . I was a bit apprehensive booking our Xmas lunch as I'd never experienced the service here that they provide for groups . I must say I was highly impressed with the service overall , all of our courses arrived at the same time . Our group of 18 were really impressed and the only negative reported from my team was that the sauce portions were not large enough , however when my colleague brought this to the attention of our server .. a large pot arrived within seconds . I will definitely recommend this for next year's lunch and with such a reasonable price for the lunch I'm sure our head office will agree . Merry Christmas to all involved .

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

We had our work Christmas dinner here on the 6th of December, cannot recommend this place enough from start to finish, the attention to detail was second to none. We were a group of 22 some arriving later than expected this wasn't a problem for the staff they kept all our glasses topped up till all our party arrived. Food was fantastic and again nothing was to much trouble as we had some picky eaters in the group. Staff were so friendly, especially our host Anthony who on arrival greeted us all with a complimentary glass of proseco, very nice touch. We will definitely be back. X

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Firstly, I’ll start by saying I’ve previously really enjoyed dinning here and have been so positive of it when people have asked me of a good place to dine! However, the most recent experience wasn’t too good - the waiter wasn’t very good! When we came and sat down, his attitude wasn’t nice - it was almost like a sense that he was above us.. He gave us the incorrect menu, then almost argued that what we’d looked for (lunchtime sandwich) wasn’t on it, he then realised he gave the incorrect menu and retracted his attitude (somewhat). The food was nice, coffee was good! I’ll not be rushing back, based on service.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Always open, plenty of tables. Always busy evenings and weekends. It was a last resort for me on a Sunday afternoon searching for Ribs. Everywhere else was either booked up or closed. Food is ok. A safe bet but nothing to jump up and down about. Staff can be up and down...hit and miss. Depends who you get.