“On the Fence”
Review of Brasserie Sixty6

Brasserie Sixty6
Reserve with OpenTable
Brasserie Sixty6 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #284 of 2,756 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$31 - US$49
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A relaxed, intimate restaurant serving diverse international cuisine, Brasserie Sixty6 sits in the heart of Dublin. Simple bistro furnishings and expansive black and white collages fill the smart, understated dining room, and refreshing cocktails and thirst-quenching mocktails are served at the bar. Sourcing from the region's finest fishmongers, butchers, grocers and bakers, the Brasserie Sixty6 menu is headed by a speciality rotisserie selection.
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Always open, plenty of tables. Always busy evenings and weekends. It was a last resort for me on a Sunday afternoon searching for Ribs. Everywhere else was either booked up or closed. Food is ok. A safe bet but nothing to jump up and down about. Staff can be up and down...hit and miss. Depends who you get.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,099)

Reviewed 5 December 2017

I tried logged onto restaurant wifi without being notifir beforehand that I had to log on to Facebook.
I don't subsce to such sites but the restaurant then have your details and sends advertising to my mail.
I have tried numerous times to unsubscribe but it dosent allow you to do this.
Good restaurant but disappointing false method of accumulating other CONTACT details.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

I was here for brunch with my partner. I was pleasantly surprised at all the gluten free options available. The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable and I really enjoyed my meal. I had a smoothie and the GF version of the eggs Benedict and it was delicious.

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

This place was hopping when I visited and the staff were fantastic! The crab starter wasn’t great and the duck was nice... it didn’t need the plateful of hedge served on top of it. The pecan pie dessert is the only reason I would return

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Brought my friends visiting from abroad here for brunch today and it was that good I had to mention this place on tripadvisor. The french toast was to die for, eggs Benedict also great and accompanied by a glass of white wine or two. Dez our server was so friendly and made great recommendations. We will definitely be back. Very very busy for this reason so I would recommend making a reservation, yes even for brunch.