“Dinner with my wife”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Saturday night dinner.
This restaurant is very good, wasn’t very busy but food was excellent, I had a beef dish and it was top notch.
My wife had chicken and she was very impressed, very quick service and staff were very good.
If your in Liffey Valley it’s well worth a go.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

The service was excellant the food was very good we did not have a reservation but that was not a problem on the evening in question

We really enjoyed the evening

I would not hesitate to go there again

best wishes

Reviewed 12 January 2017

I ate here with friends at Christmas. Have been here several times and the food is always of the same high standard. Will return soon.

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Great Thai food. I wasn't planning on having a 3 course meal but just couldn't resist as the menu looked so good. I had tempura brie with a spicy apple chutney for starter. Delish! The batter was so light and the chutney had a lovely clove flavour. For mains Nasi Goreng; big portion and a gorgeous flavour. Dessert was Spanish ice cream with figs and sultanas and was lush!! I was really impressed with the food and the restaurant is comfortable with helpful and friendly staff. Well worth a visit or if you are lucky to live in the area get a take away.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

The food was excellent. The waiter was very knowledgeable and offered very good suggestions. The fish was a large portion and well seasoned. I've had fish at another restaurant and it was just plain, something I could do myself. Pricey but worth it.