“I have eaten their recently”
Review of The Lemon Grass

The Lemon Grass
Ranked #973 of 2,886 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$22 - US$29
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 March 2017

The service was excellant the food was very good we did not have a reservation but that was not a problem on the evening in question

We really enjoyed the evening

I would not hesitate to go there again

best wishes

Reviewed 12 January 2017

I ate here with friends at Christmas. Have been here several times and the food is always of the same high standard. Will return soon.

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Great Thai food. I wasn't planning on having a 3 course meal but just couldn't resist as the menu looked so good. I had tempura brie with a spicy apple chutney for starter. Delish! The batter was so light and the chutney had a lovely clove flavour. For mains Nasi Goreng; big portion and a gorgeous flavour. Dessert was Spanish ice cream with figs and sultanas and was lush!! I was really impressed with the food and the restaurant is comfortable with helpful and friendly staff. Well worth a visit or if you are lucky to live in the area get a take away.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

The food was excellent. The waiter was very knowledgeable and offered very good suggestions. The fish was a large portion and well seasoned. I've had fish at another restaurant and it was just plain, something I could do myself. Pricey but worth it.

Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

We were greeted by the manager and seated very quickly. I had a problem as to what I would like so the manager recommended NASI GORENG, it was his favourite dish. My daughter had the chicken and noodles. The dishes were amazing. My daughter is a very fussy eater and left nothing on her plate. We didnt have to wait long in between dishes and the house white was nicely chilled when served. Definitely coming back again.