“Excellent Sea Bass”

Price range: US$22 - US$29
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 May 2016

The food was excellent. The waiter was very knowledgeable and offered very good suggestions. The fish was a large portion and well seasoned. I've had fish at another restaurant and it was just plain, something I could do myself. Pricey but worth it.

Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

We were greeted by the manager and seated very quickly. I had a problem as to what I would like so the manager recommended NASI GORENG, it was his favourite dish. My daughter had the chicken and noodles. The dishes were amazing. My daughter is a very fussy eater and left nothing on her plate. We didnt have to wait long in between dishes and the house white was nicely chilled when served. Definitely coming back again.

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

Went recently for lunch & the deals are good. Bento boxes have good few selections. Worth a visit for sure

Reviewed 1 November 2015 via mobile

I love the lemongrass that I regularly frequent in my home town of Clonmel so was happy to visit this one in Liffey Valley. (The location on the map is incorrect it should be updated)
I ordered my favourite meal of vegetarian nasi goreng with tofu. I was advised that if tofu was mixed it would be all broken up. I explained how.i normally would.have it on clonmel but decided that it wasn't a big deal and I would forgo the tofu. Fortunately when my meal did arrive it had the tofu and was cooked exactly as I like it. I didn't know.if they called the clonmel restaurant but they listened to.the customer and delivered the goods. Fantastic lunchtime menu and for my sister nephew.and I it only cost €36 for 3 mains, drinks and 2 desserts. It's located right next to liffey valley shopping centre so after a day of shopping it's nice to step away from.the hustle and bustle of the busy centre for some decent sit down food.

Reviewed 14 September 2015

Lemongrass gave me a newfound love of Thai food. I love the Pad Thai, the Nasi Goreng - and I adore the prawn crackers! Definitely a good choice for dinner in the area.