“Nice lunch deals”

Price range: US$22 - US$29
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

Went recently for lunch & the deals are good. Bento boxes have good few selections. Worth a visit for sure

Reviewed 1 November 2015 via mobile

I love the lemongrass that I regularly frequent in my home town of Clonmel so was happy to visit this one in Liffey Valley. (The location on the map is incorrect it should be updated)
I ordered my favourite meal of vegetarian nasi goreng with tofu. I was advised that if tofu was mixed it would be all broken up. I explained how.i normally would.have it on clonmel but decided that it wasn't a big deal and I would forgo the tofu. Fortunately when my meal did arrive it had the tofu and was cooked exactly as I like it. I didn't know.if they called the clonmel restaurant but they listened to.the customer and delivered the goods. Fantastic lunchtime menu and for my sister nephew.and I it only cost €36 for 3 mains, drinks and 2 desserts. It's located right next to liffey valley shopping centre so after a day of shopping it's nice to step away from.the hustle and bustle of the busy centre for some decent sit down food.

Reviewed 14 September 2015

Lemongrass gave me a newfound love of Thai food. I love the Pad Thai, the Nasi Goreng - and I adore the prawn crackers! Definitely a good choice for dinner in the area.

Reviewed 3 July 2015 via mobile

The lemon grass at city west is well worth a visit the staff our really friendly and is ideal for children as they have a good children's menu. The duck pancakes as a starter followed by Singapore noodles superb.
Can't wait for my next visit

Reviewed 1 July 2015

Visited on a Friday evening with my partner - an average experience but nothing special. The menu is fine, the service is good & the food adequate. Ok if your local but wouldn't go out of my way to visit again. If the establishment want to attract my customers then it needs to improve.