“Lovely restaurant, great food”
Review of Angelina's

Angelina's
Reserve with OpenTable
Angelina's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #376 of 2,719 Restaurants in Dublin
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Restaurant decor is lovely. Friendly and polite staff. Had the best steak ive ever had here it was delicious!! Definitely recommend.

PressUpEntertainment, Manager at Angelina's, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Hi Tayla E,

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your experience with us.

We will make sure to pass on all compliments to our staff.

Hope to see you soon again.

Kindest REgards,

Angelina's Team

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Second time here. Reserved for 5 with baby. Were given uselessly small table immediately changed for wide booth. Pizza was excellent. My steak was that of a hobnail boot. My hosts told me to refuse it. I did the next one was excellent. So please don’t suffer through things as they aim to please here. Nice salads good desserts. Pleasant staff

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

They serve scrumptious avocado toasts on another level. I went for the one with Bacon and was not disappointed

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Possibly one of the best, if not the best, brunches I've had anywhere and certainly in Dublin. Four of us rocked up on Sunday. First impressions were very good. Nice room, busy with a great buzz and free parking literally outside the door, although that was more down to dumb luck than anything else. We all ordered different things. I opted for the Angelinas Breakfast which was outstanding. The sausages, pork belly and Clonakilty black passing were of particular note. I usually don't like beans with breakfast but these were roasted and delicious. The others had avocado toast (nice if you like that kind of thing), chorizo beans which shouldn't have worked but did and pancakes which looked delicious yet deadly in its sugary sweetness. Lattes all round rounded it out. Not cheap to be honest but great value for money nonetheless? For future reference a recommended future dish consisting of pancakes with eggs was suggested to mix the sweet and savoury. Who am I to argue. Genuinely can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

I booked a table for a dinner for two and asked to sit on the terrace along the river. However, when we arrived there they set us on a table close to the entrance and we had to ask if it was possible to change table. We were accordingly served and had a great evening. The food was a bit overpriced for the quality we got.