“Excellent ”
Review of Angelina's

Angelina's
Reserve with OpenTable
Angelina's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #372 of 2,639 Restaurants in Dublin
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Been here a few times, very enjoyable each time. Service is prompt and food delicious. The lamb was cooked perfectly and the Hake, one of the best I've had. Wine menu a little limited but fine, location is excellent too, will return.

There are newer reviews for Angelina's

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Had the pleasure of dining here with my wife last week. Really great service from a girl with short hair, apologies the name doesn't come to me. Had a really nice goats cheese starter and a fillet of beef for mains. Nice chocolate ice cream sundae to finish with a bottle of Italian red. All in for €115, ok a bit on the pricy side but you pay for what you get in D4. The quality of the food topped only by the outstanding customer service justified every penny of the bill. Would happily go back.
Tip: I would recommend booking a table on the balcony if the sun is shining.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

From the moment we walked in it was pure pleasure. The decor was lovely. Great atmosphere. All staff very welcoming. Brunch was delightful. The wine flowed with lots of chat. But the icing on the cake was the service. Trish looked after us and we were not left wanting. She was incredibly efficient ,friendly, helpful and happy! Next brunch is definitely at Angelinas. Thank you.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Wonderful location, amazing view. I went 4/5 times.
The food is not special but anyway in linee with further restaurants in Dublin.

1  Thank Daniele L
Reviewed 20 May 2017

What a find! We had a delicious brunch in Angelinas and how lucky were we to be served by the lovely Trish. Give that girl a raise! She couldn't have been more helpful and attentive. Offering suggestions when we weren't sure about some of the menu options. My favourite was the Pork Belly with poached eggs. Don't get me started on the hollandaise. To die for! :)

PressUpEntertainment, Manager at Angelina's, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Hello armstrongsimon1,

Thanks so much for the great feedback, I shall pass on your great comments to Trish!

Hope to see you again soon!
Best,