“Lunch with a smile”
Review of Angelina's

Angelina's
Reserve with OpenTable
Angelina's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #372 of 2,639 Restaurants in Dublin
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Very few restaurants in Dublin have a water side open air table where you get evening sun!! So great start
I loved the beef pizza, my fav pizza in Dublin together with a nice bottle of Albariño good company and fun service, what more can I ask for.
So I feel I got great food at a good price in a well set outside balcony by the canal , ducks and their off spring paddle by, we sit eat and drink and all for less than 100 euros in central dublin excellent

PressUpEntertainment, Manager at Angelina's, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Hello Frank C,

We are glad to hear you enjoyed your meal here with us and would love to have you back!

We have just launched our new dinner menu so there's plenty of new options to choose from!

Hope to see you soon,
Angelina's Management.

There are newer reviews for Angelina's

Reviewed 12 May 2017

First time visitor to Angelinas for lunch on a Friday. The place was buzzing, nice staff, lovely menu and great atmosphere. Great location on the canal and even in the rain it works!! Will defo be back...I have been told the brunch is one of the best in Dublin.

Hello kingdomDublin,

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your lunch with us and would love to have you back for brunch!

We always recommend you book a table though as we are so busy on the weekends!

You can do it yourself at opentable.ie

All the best,

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Angelinas is one of the nicest restaurants in Dublin. The atmosphere & design of the restaurant is perfect for a casual lunch, brunch or dinner. The staff are so well trained, but in particular the slim young guy with the dark hair & beard. I wish I knew his name as his service is excellent every time I go there. He gets the perfect balance between friendly but not annoying.

The food is so tasty, kinda new American in style, waffles, French toast for brunch etc., I cannot remember the dinner menu, but I know it was fab. They do great pizza too, all in the best quality you will find in Dublin!

I hope to be back again very soon!

Hello Ark O,

Thanks so much for the great feedback, we are delighted you enjoyed yourself.

We have just launched our new dinner menu so you must come back and try something new!

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Lovely setting by the canal. Staff friendly. All the usual brunch offers. Had the smoked salmon with eggs on toast with smashed avocado. Delicious.

Hello ADF40,

Thanks for the great feedback!

Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

I called to book a table for brunch for 4.at the end of the call she said I'll see u there for 1h30 and I said to her sorry didn't get it. She was like yes the table is only for 1h30 so I said to her that I need to confirm with the other people cause I didn't know about that. The answear was : all places in Ireland are like this and it's not like u are gonna sit all day. I wasn't expecting her answear. So I was like sorry it's just that the idea with my friends is that mabe after the brunch maybe a drink there and she answears no,nothing like this or sth similar. Really disappointed.

3  Thank Frida K