“Brunch with style & superb service”
Review of Angelina's

Angelina's
Reserve with OpenTable
Angelina's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #372 of 2,639 Restaurants in Dublin
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Angelinas is one of the nicest restaurants in Dublin. The atmosphere & design of the restaurant is perfect for a casual lunch, brunch or dinner. The staff are so well trained, but in particular the slim young guy with the dark hair & beard. I wish I knew his name as his service is excellent every time I go there. He gets the perfect balance between friendly but not annoying.

The food is so tasty, kinda new American in style, waffles, French toast for brunch etc., I cannot remember the dinner menu, but I know it was fab. They do great pizza too, all in the best quality you will find in Dublin!

I hope to be back again very soon!

PressUpEntertainment, Manager at Angelina's, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Hello Ark O,

Thanks so much for the great feedback, we are delighted you enjoyed yourself.

We have just launched our new dinner menu so you must come back and try something new!

Best,
Angelina's Management.

There are newer reviews for Angelina's

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Lovely setting by the canal. Staff friendly. All the usual brunch offers. Had the smoked salmon with eggs on toast with smashed avocado. Delicious.

Hello ADF40,

Thanks for the great feedback!

Hope to see you again soon!

Best,

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

I called to book a table for brunch for 4.at the end of the call she said I'll see u there for 1h30 and I said to her sorry didn't get it. She was like yes the table is only for 1h30 so I said to her that I need to confirm with the other people cause I didn't know about that. The answear was : all places in Ireland are like this and it's not like u are gonna sit all day. I wasn't expecting her answear. So I was like sorry it's just that the idea with my friends is that mabe after the brunch maybe a drink there and she answears no,nothing like this or sth similar. Really disappointed.

3  Thank Frida K
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

The room is lovely...and the cocktails are gorgeous....they go well with the pizza. The staff were really good considering how busy it was. Unfortunately we were too full for dessert but they did look very nice. Then searsons down the road to finish off the night. See you again angelinas!!!

PressUpEntertainment, Manager at Angelina's, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Hello niamh114,

Thanks so much for the great review!

We hope to see you again soon, we are launching a new spritz menu soon and we'd love to have you back to try a few!

All the best,

Reviewed 20 April 2017

Visited Angelina’s with friends for the first time after hearing good reviews. The food was delicious, we had a mixture of starters, steak and pizzas. I must say the Pizzas are absolutely delicious!
Good wine selections and very tasty cocktails.
Would’ve liked to see a better selection of deserts.

Hello OG1325,

Thanks so much for the great review!

We hope to see you again soon!
All the best,