“Deadly Brunch!”
Review of Angelina's

Angelina's
Reserve with OpenTable
Angelina's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #378 of 2,701 Restaurants in Dublin
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

We visited here for brunch on a Saturday afternoon in February and were really impressed. The restaurant is a lot bigger than I thought and the decor and atmosphere is really cool. Staff were excellent, really laid back and made us feel very comfortable. We went for the pancakes and the French toast which were both gorgeous, however beware the portions are absolutely massive, almost impossible to finish which may be off putting to some. We thought it was really good value for money and there was no pressure on you to move on in order to free up a table. Really looking forward to going back and trying some of the savory options!

PressUpEntertainment, Manager at Angelina's, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2017

Hey Mc_gann15,

We are so glad to hear you had a deadly brunch with us!

Summers coming up fast and brunch on the terrace is glorious in the sun.

Also if the portions are on the larger side for you liking then you'll just have to bring more friends next time!

Hope to see you again soon!
Best,
Angelina's Management.

Reviewed 7 February 2017

Went for Sunday Brunch with a friend. The decor and ambiance was amazing and there was a great atmosphere.

However the food and service were poor.
My friend ordered the burger which was soggy.
I ordered the Avocado on sour bread. The bread was rock hard, I couldn't eat it as I was afraid i would break my teeth. I asked for steak knife but even with this I struggled to cut it.
Its a pity as the menu looks amazing so not sure if this was just a bad day for them

Hey Masmccar,

Sorry to hear your experience wasn't as enjoyable as you'd hoped, if the manager had known on the day we would have done everything we could to rectify the situation and make your experience more enjoyable,

We hope you give us another chance, with summer coming up Brunch on the terrace is amazing.
Hope to see you again soon!
Best,
Angelina's Management.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

We got married in December at the nearby registry office. Angelinas is close and we booked an area to have our post ceremony dinner. The service was outstanding, the food was tremendous and Angelinas played a big role in our day. We had a set menu but customised to fit our taste and budget. The house wine is excellent, from their own vineyard also. The pork belly starter and fillet steak deserve mention! Angelinas is a firm favourite and we'll be back!

PressUpEntertainment, General Manager at Angelina's, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2017

Hi BlzckMachello

Thank you so much for the great review, we all here at Angelina's agreed it was a pleasure serving you and all your guests on your special day. We wish you all the best in the future and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 January 2017

Arrived late on a business trip to Dublin, a quick check on open-table recommended this place as being within walking distance, I must admit we were not disappointed, efficient service, great food all served in a great atmosphere

Hi crisbaxter

Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant,

Delighted to hear you enjoyed your experience in our restaurant, looking forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Visited Angelinas for the first time to try their Sunday brunch menu, having read a review naming the crab cake and avocado fish cakes hollandaise as one of the top brunch dishes in Dublin! Happily, the poached eggs with fish cakes was yummy and surpassed my expectations. Hubby enjoyed the pork belly with eggs hollandaise. Coffee is good n strong.

The menu has great variety and there's at least 3 dishes I'll be trying on my next visits.
Service was friendly, relaxed and efficient. Place was buzzing with a mixture of groups of friends, couples and families eating. I especially loved the open kitchen and spent some time watching all the different dishes being prepared and served! Go try it

Hi whisper_6

Thanks for the great review,

We are delighted you enjoyed your brunch experience at our restaurant. I would highly recommend coming in for dinner and trying our new mouthwatering "Lamb dish accompanied by Olives, Oven Dried Tomatoes, Baby Pepper, Anchovy, Dill and Caper Butter. You will not be disappointed. Looking forward to seeing you in the near future.