“Fabulous!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Angelina's

Angelina's
Ranked #394 of 2,529 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European
Good for: View, Bar Scene, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Longford, Ireland
“Fabulous!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Went to Angelina's for a special birthday date night. The atmosphere of the restaurant and the decor is lovely and comfortable. The food was fantastic, especially the Parmesan fries.. not to be missed!! The staff were also excellent, we were so full from dinner but still wanted dessert, so they happily left us to chat away for ages with no pressure to order! Will definitely return again, maybe next time for lunch on the terrace which looked lovely!!

Visited January 2017
PressUpEntertainment, General Manager at Angelina's, responded to this review, 19 January 2017
Hi Weefers

Thank you for the 5 Star review.

Looking forward to seeing back in for lunch, make sure to try our new lunch dish " Polenta Crusted Skate" it's a winner. Thank you again for the great feedback.

Dublin, Ireland
“A Decent Brunch Option”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2017

From the outside this place doesn't look too impressive but the inside is fantastic, set right alongside the Canal just off Baggot street this is a very open and spacious restaurant with a nice ambient atmosphere which judging by the number of them present was perfect for families with young children as well as couples and gangs of friends, no loud music pumping so a nice change from the normal brunch scene.

The food was very good though I had ordered the avocado on sourdough and I'm pretty sure that I got a gluten free version bread because it certainly wasn't sourdough but the food was still great and excellent portions and a fair price too. Staff were very friendly and attentive without being intrusive. I loved Sophies and their sister restaurant hits the right notes too.

• Visited January 2017
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Hi Edward C

Thank you for taking the time to review our Restaurant,

We are delighted you enjoyed your dining experience in Angelina's. As a city centre neighbour restaurant we really strive to accommodate all age groups. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Dublin
“Night out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

Wow started with cocktails at the bar, bar tender was patient while I took my time to decide what I was going to have, answering all my questions. Amazing service and cocktails, made me cocktail that was not on the menu and it was fab
Table was by the window food was beautiful and waiter was attentive
A really pleasant evening
Will be returning real soon
Thanks so much Angeline's

Visited January 2017
Hi SueK50

Wow thank you for such great feedback. I will be passing on the great news to our bar staff, next time you're in make sure to try our amazing "Iron Islands Special" Cocktail.

Western Ireland, Ireland
“Amazing brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

I dined in Angelina's twice over Christmas, once with family and second visit with friends. On both occasions I was extremely satisfied the menu was amazing, to the extent of finding it hard to decide what dish to have. I wanted them all!
Beautiful decor, good quality food, great service at reasonable prices. Looking forward to visiting when the weather is nice and sitting outside on the terrace with such nice views. I will definitely be back soon.

Visited December 2016
PressUpEntertainment, General Manager at Angelina's, responded to this review, 26 January 2017
Hi Haz1901

We are delighted you enjoyed your dining experience in Angelina's. Looking forward to seeing you back again with us sipping on a cool cocktail on our beautiful terrace.

Angelinas Restaurant
ireland
“Average Dinning Experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2017

We received a recommendation so gave it a try. The food was ok, the meat (veal chop and venison) was cooked very well however was really lacking in seasoning and flavour. The restaurant plays pop music (last chart) quite loudly which is very off putting, I gather they are trying to be a family friendly restaurant, so that rules out every going back for an intimate dinner. Service was ok, I had to grab the waiters attention around 15mins after being seated to order anything, and the front of house was too occupied in a conversation with a colleague to bother wishing us goodbye on the way out. Unfortunately all these elements create a dinning experience which left us disappointed, we won't return.

• Visited January 2017
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank smnIreland
Hi

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I am very disappointed you found problems with our food. It seems we may have, for want of a better word "dropped the ball" on your table.

We would really appreciate it if you were to give us another chance to really show you the quality we can produce here at Angelinas.

Regards,