“Night out”
Review of Angelina's

Angelina's
Reserve with OpenTable
Angelina's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #378 of 2,701 Restaurants in Dublin
Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

Wow started with cocktails at the bar, bar tender was patient while I took my time to decide what I was going to have, answering all my questions. Amazing service and cocktails, made me cocktail that was not on the menu and it was fab
Table was by the window food was beautiful and waiter was attentive
A really pleasant evening
Will be returning real soon
Thanks so much Angeline's

PressUpEntertainment, General Manager at Angelina's, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2017

Hi SueK50

Wow thank you for such great feedback. I will be passing on the great news to our bar staff, next time you're in make sure to try our amazing "Iron Islands Special" Cocktail.

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

I dined in Angelina's twice over Christmas, once with family and second visit with friends. On both occasions I was extremely satisfied the menu was amazing, to the extent of finding it hard to decide what dish to have. I wanted them all!
Beautiful decor, good quality food, great service at reasonable prices. Looking forward to visiting when the weather is nice and sitting outside on the terrace with such nice views. I will definitely be back soon.

PressUpEntertainment, General Manager at Angelina's, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2017

Hi Haz1901

We are delighted you enjoyed your dining experience in Angelina's. Looking forward to seeing you back again with us sipping on a cool cocktail on our beautiful terrace.

Angelinas Restaurant

Reviewed 7 January 2017

We received a recommendation so gave it a try. The food was ok, the meat (veal chop and venison) was cooked very well however was really lacking in seasoning and flavour. The restaurant plays pop music (last chart) quite loudly which is very off putting, I gather they are trying to be a family friendly restaurant, so that rules out every going back for an intimate dinner. Service was ok, I had to grab the waiters attention around 15mins after being seated to order anything, and the front of house was too occupied in a conversation with a colleague to bother wishing us goodbye on the way out. Unfortunately all these elements create a dinning experience which left us disappointed, we won't return.

1  Thank smnIreland

Hi

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I am very disappointed you found problems with our food. It seems we may have, for want of a better word "dropped the ball" on your table.

We would really appreciate it if you were to give us another chance to really show you the quality we can produce here at Angelinas.

Regards,

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Went here for New Year Eve dinner with about 16 friends. Had a great experience!
The staff were very attentive and friendly and we were made feel very welcome through the entire evening.
We had the Christmas 3 course dinner and thoroughly enjoyed!
The basata starter was delicious alongside the sea bass main and the panna cotta dessert.
The mash was the tastiest mash I had ever tasted and I was certainly full by the end!

Would recommend for a lovely evening with friends

PressUpEntertainment, General Manager at Angelina's, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2017

Hi Jennifer K

Thanks for the 4 star review,

Delighted you and your 16 friends had a great experience in our restaurant. Make sure on return try our amazing new cocktail menu and our new Choux Pastry dessert. Thanks again for the review and we will see you in the near future.

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Had a lovely time, but they had different prices on the menu than the actual bill. This was very misleading. The food was DELICIOUS and the staff was VERY good, but we were very unhappy, because the drinks prices were given incorrectly. As the bill was incorrect, this has spoilt our chances of revisiting this establishment. It's a must try, but make sure that your bill is correct.

1  Thank travellingfoodie7224

Hi travellingfoodie7224

Thanks for the review,

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your food and service,However, I am very disappointed you found problems with the pricing on your final bill. It seems we may have, for want of a better word "dropped the ball" on that day. I would be very grateful if you could send me on your personal details to book@angelinas.ie so we can discuss this matter and make up for the disappointment. Looking forward to hearing from you.