Open today: 07:30 - 21:00

Book in advance
from
US$75.01
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Paddywagon Tours
from US$75.01
from US$35.36
from US$69.65
from US$641.85
9,871 results
All reviews day tour the bus giants causeway ring of kerry driver guide dark hedges northern ireland rope bridge great tour game of thrones his knowledge highly recommend this tour moher cliffs cork company galway
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 March 2019 via mobile

I did the day tour to giants causeway out of Belfast. Our tour guide was amazing and it was an all around positive experience! I would absolutely book other experiences through Paddywagon in the future.

Reviewed 26 March 2019 via mobile

This day tour to the Cliffs of Moher was a truly amazing trip. Jerry knew much of Ireland’s history and wasn’t shy about making sure we all knew it, as well. His funny jokes and his helpful nature made the trip so much fun for our trip!

Reviewed 25 March 2019 via mobile

We had a wonderful time on this trip. T did a great job with driving/ tour. I would have liked some more time in Belfast. I didn’t expect to enjoy it as much as I did.

1  Thank Efromthebay122
Reviewed 25 March 2019 via mobile

Fantastic day trip, our guide was awesome, funny so had a laugh too. Plenty to see and do. I was surprised that we weren't just stuck on s bus the whole time so was awesome day. Giants causeway tour was a great fun day

1  Thank 354paulinem
Reviewed 25 March 2019 via mobile

I did 2 tours with Paddywagon/Elegant Irish Tours. The first was Small Group Giants Causeway which was very cool to see the landscape in person. The stop in Belfast was also fascinating (definitely do the Black Taxi tour to find out more about the political struggles in the area). Our guide for that trip was very average but I still really enjoyed the trip. The other trip I did was the small group day tour to Cliffs of Moher. It’s a shame to get such a short time at the cliffs but that’s the price you pay for going on a tour. Overall the trip was great, Patrick was a fantastic guide to the Cliffs and I highly recommend these tours!

1  Thank tandih21