“12 Hours of Pure Unadulterated Paddywagon ____”
Review of Paddywagon Tours

Paddywagon Tours
Ranked #20 of 105 Outdoor Activities in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

On April 4th, I took the Paddywagon Tour of the Cliffs of Moher with my girlfriend. If your main goal for this trip is to go spend some time at the Cliffs I would recommend taking another form of transportation to get there. Spending an hour and a half at the Cliffs was not worth the other 10 hours that I spent on this Paddywagon. Sure you’re allowed some stops along the way but they are more like glorified bathroom breaks over actual scenic destinations. Over 250 people all arriving in the tiny town of Doolin at the same time fighting to eat at one of 2-3 cafes was not how I expected to spend my “45 Minute” lunch break. Sure, our driven Gavin was really friendly, but sometimes I just wanted silence on the bus. Our final stop was at a castle which I expected would be fun, however it was more sold as a quick stop to get some apple pie at a local cafe, which they were out of. Things may have been more enjoyable if I also did not have the undying fear of being left behind by the tour group at every destination. Alas, 12 hours after we departed, I arrived back in Dublin, emerging from the green luxury Mercedes bus a wiser, albeit more broken, man than when we had departed. Please “fill in the blank” with the review title.

1  Thank Chase S
Write a ReviewReviews (6,125)
All reviews
in 71 reviews
"great driver"
in 53 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Went for a day's trip through PaddyWagon. It was a great experience. Although one doen't get a lot of time to stay at one place. Try and choose a trip with lesser stops to enjoy quality time.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I went to Blarney Castle on April 4th. I forgot the guide’s name, but he was very friendly with a colorful personality! The trip was awesome! You get plenty of time at Blarney Castle, but I’d go straight to the castle to get in line.

Maura B, Guest Relations Manager at Paddywagon Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hi LizSc,

Thanks for the five star review. Glad you had such an enjoyable day. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Kevin, thank you so much for hosting us today, your gentle approach to sharing your knowledge of Ireland combined with the beauty of our destination made for memories that will always stay with me.
Kevin you’re a true ambassador for your country, great job! ❤️

Hi Eldrane,

Thanks for the five star review and for mentioning Kevin. We hope it won't be too long until we see you again.