“Sunday drive ”

Price range: US$9 - US$28
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Whether it is our famous seafood, char-grilled steaks, healthy or vegetarian options or our extremely popular brunch with the al fresco dining you are coming for, our locally sourced food is allergen labeled and calorie counted with emphasis on freshness.." Bay Restaurant in Clontarf is Dublin's top restaurant for your health and dietary needs. Our unique menu lists a nutritional guide for every dish; each one made from seasonal, locally sourced produce. Welcome to Bay, Clontarf. Welcome to the fresh sea air which has always inspired our outlook on food. We have been caring about what you eat since 2003. Our food is great-tasting, calorie-counted and caters for all food allergies. So, if you like fantastic food at perfect prices, check out the rest of our website or, better still, come on over to Clontarf and pull up a seat.
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

It’s a beautiful place to have something to eat
But I think it’s quite expensive for what you get , I know it’s Clontarf BUT !!
I had the riccotto with only 2 ecollops , 2 Dublin bay prawns and a small bit of salmon
I must say it was beautiful taste, but not worth the money €20 as a main
My wife had a burger and chips
The burger had a gherkin in batter on top off it made n sense it was €17 and she had a glass of house Merlot at €7.95 quite expensive I think
Two minds about returning again for the price of it a total of €44.95
Lovely food but think you need to bring the price down a little bit
As we were there all we heard was staff talking about there own social life’s
Mmmmmm

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Sitting in "Bay" on a sunny summers evening relaxing and eating, this is what life is about.

We got the early bird menu and it was very reasonable for 2 courses, a glass of wine each and it all came to €62. However be aware that this menu is limited to certain dishes.

Food was good and the portions were very generous.

Staff were very friendly.

I'll be back again to check out the full menu another day.
Overall I will be recommending Bay to everyone.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Visited here a couple of weeks ago with my partner - got a table by the window. Chicken wings and calamari were beautiful , the fish is fantastic there too :) Not as expensive as you'd expect either given it's location! Service was brilliant too, sorry I never got her name but she had black hair if that's any help whatsoever! She was quite busy but handled everyone very well. Will be back 100%.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Headed here on a Friday evening for dinner. When we arrived the place was fairly full but we got a seat for two. The atmosphere is good, the place is small but cosy. We were given an appetiser while awaiting our meal which was a nice touch. We found the food tasty, however one of the staff was a little scatty and we were left for a while without a dessert menu. As a result we decided to leave without ordering dessert or tea / coffee as we we short on time. We could count the number of people in the restaurant when we were leaving so the service delay was not due to the place being packed. I will return and give them the benefit of the doubt, as the food was nice.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

We have been going to Bay for years now for breakfast and was so disappointed to see they changed the white bread to sourdough. Sourdough toasted is impossible to eat without feeling like you're going to chip a tooth. I made a point of saying this to the waitress on the day who advised were weren't the only ones who brought it to their attention. I called today to check if they had changed back but unfortunately not. Will not be back. If it ain't broke don't fix it