“Nice but overpriced”
Review of Caffe Amore

Caffe Amore
Ranked #247 of 2,912 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$6 - US$45
Description: Traditional farmhouse Italian in the centre of Dublin City. Everything Italian, fresh made Pizza and Pasta available. Enjoy the Italian experience.
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Their recipes are very creative, adding a nice twist to the famous Italian classics. The flavours are also very authentic although the pizzas were a little oil-y.
The staff is friendly but the service is very slow and the food is definitely overpriced.
Nice atmosphere though and good selection of wines.

1  Thank Marianna P

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

I was in town with my daughter for shopping and we decide to get some lunch... we stop into that beautifully decor pizzeria /coffee shop ... staff was very friendly.. I ask for a suggestion and the very professional waitress suggest me their brunch menu , while my daughter went for a la carte menu ....even if was lunch busy time we got served very fast.... my bruschetta and the main course of the day were absolutely delicious... tasty , hot , well presented .... my daughter pizza was very tasty fresh mozzarella and you could taste the high quality of the tomatoes.... the bill was a great bargain considering all the food we had eat it
For sure a place to recommend
Thanks a lot Caffe' Amore see you very soon

1  Thank frankyedm
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

This place has a great atmosphere, yes it’s small but I think that adds to the feel of the place... the food is delicious and the staff are very friendly.

Some things are a bit over priced by all in all it’s a really nice place to eat

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Lovely little rustic Italian restaurant but it did feel like we were eating in a corridor as it really is tiny in there. The food was good and we had an enjoyable evening. It wasn’t cheap but then it is in the centre of Dublin so expected I guess.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Venue designed to look like a local pizza spot for students with 2 seater wall tables along the narrow room..there is an upstairs for more private dining. Staff were lovely as was the atmosphere but wine prices were far to expensive for this type of cafe...30 euro approx for the cheapest plus expensive starters so dont expect to get away with less than 50 euro a head minimum.

1  Thank EddieGil