“Like Noodles!”

Dall'Italia Pasta Bar
Ranked #807 of 2,906 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Description: We’re here to serve you the best homemade and fresh Italian food in Dublin. Authentic pasta, sauces and desserts. All 100% natural. Hight quality and good price. Eat in or take away. All our dishes are specially made for you. Come in enjoy this delicious experience. Ce vediamo presto!
Reviewed 26 April 2017

This was really good! It reminded me of Noodles back home, but more Italian. They cook it right there and it's tasty. Recommend!

Attila21, Manager at Dall'Italia Pasta Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Grazie for the review E M! We hope you try more of our pasta in future - not just spaghetti ;)

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

I have had Italian food before but never quite liked it , too much sweet(tomatoes )for my taste.But this was different I had the Carbonara and the fact that I could choose my sauce and extra veggies made the difference.The waitress was helpful so I didn't totally change the meal and the Tiramisu was bliss.

Thanks for the review Ola, we're delighted that you enjoyed your carbonara :) Please come back any time, we'd be happy to help you decide on a new dish!

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

Beatiful homemade fresh pasta dishes, plus the Tiramisu to die for!
Convenient and affordable , I just love this small place !

Thanks Attila, we appreciate the lovely review :) Pop back anytime for some more tiramisu :)

Reviewed 22 February 2017

Is a simple place where you can buy take away pasta and sauces homemade. It is really tasty and fresh. We have been twice and we loved it.

Grazie for the review finbarrmcgrathdublin! We would be happy to see you plenty more in the future :)

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

Went there with my sister and niece. he food was sensational! A lovely young Italian chap was preparing everything in an open kitchen in front of us. Everything was fresh, tasty and amazing. My sister who has lived in Italy for three years said that this was one of the best pastas she's ever eaten. The place is tiny so there is and much space for sitting but you can obviously get a takeaway as well. Would highly recommend for anyone for lunch or dinner when you have a craving for proper Italian food! They also make foccaccia bread, salads and tiramisu.