“Great food and friendly service ”
Review of Featherblade

Featherblade
Ranked #207 of 2,909 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$9 - US$34
Description: Juicy steaks, weekly specials, house cocktails, late nights and no fuss.
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

It was my second time eating at Featherblade and again, I really enjoyed it. Steak was cooked to my liking and the sides of mac and cheese, creamed spinach and sweet potato were delicious. Reasonably priced too

1  Thank Johnny H

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Very tasty and excellent presentation.
Reasonably priced. Would choose braised beef over the steak. Service okay.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

The food here is excellent, so is service. a bit strange to see a menu with only two options, so you better like steak or ribs, both sous-vide prepared.

1  Thank AnotherKlaus
Reviewed 22 August 2017

I was disappointed with my meal. The service was good and the food arrived quickly, however my sweet potato fries were overcooked/ burnt and my steak was subpar.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

This place ticked all the boxes for our group of four. The menu is limited but what they do, they do well!! My steak was so flavoursome and the sweet potato wedges are the best I've ever had the girl that waited on our table was so lovely, and knew her stuff when it came to the dishes! Very reasonably priced too...I'm looking for an excuse to return as soon as possible!!

1  Thank joanne c