“GREAT burger”
Review of Wowburger

Wowburger
Ranked #544 of 2,689 Restaurants in Dublin
Reviewed 6 July 2017

If you're going to have a fast food meal, you might as well do it properly - and Wowburger enables you to do just that. Juicy, dripping fast food style burgers that are made just how you like them. I say 'fast food style' because the patties are thin and similarly shaped to what you find in a McDonald's burger - but they are much more flavourful. You really taste the beef. Their chips are also great and I would definitely recommend the chili fries.

However, I personally find it very filling so usually find a burger on it's own does the trick. If you visit the Mary's Bar location, you'll be able to get a drink from the bar too which has a very novel feeling.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

After hearing only great things for wow burger I decided to take the plunge and visit it today. I got the cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato & ketchup although there's a good range of free toppings to choose from. I also got regular plain fries. The burger comes with two thin burgers filled with deliciousness. The look of the burger was quite fun and the chips were a very decent portion. I also tasted the garlic butter fries. Personally I wasn't into them just because I found them a bit too greasy but they were pretty tasty. Around €9 for the meal so I would recommend switching it up a bit in the burger world and giving wow burger a shot!

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Went here last Saturday and it was soooooo good! It's downstairs in the basement of the lovely Mary's Bar and Hardware and it's everything you think a local American 60's diner would be. Service was really quick, staff were friendly and efficient. we weren't waiting long for our food so it's good if you wanted a quick bite or take out but because of the large tables and some little booths you could also spend as long as you wanted -There was no rush to move or eat fast. We both got the cheeseburger and the quality of everything was excellent. it is huge and totally delish! We shared the garlic butter fries - get them! Also, it's in a bar! so it's the perfect place to enjoy the amazing burger over a pint. Will defiantly be back and it's the place I'll go to now when craving a burger!

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

We loved wow burger and Mary's bar. The burger bar is downstairs in the pub and what a lovely surprise it is. Not what I expected to find at all.
We ordered burgers , chips, beers and have to say it was fantastic. Plenty of free toppings to choose from, garlic chips are amazing. The staff were very friendly and very efficient.
We ate the burgers and played board games kindly supplied by the bar and have to say we thoroughly enjoyed our night! Simple pleasures done really well. It is more of a young persons place but as we are only in our forties we didn't feel to badly out of place, not that we cared. Really great food , excellent service, lovely atmosphere , we couldn't fault it and would more than highly recommends. Will be back.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stumbled across Wowburger at Wicklow Street, Dublin, during our honeymoon. As soon as you travel down the stairs towards the service bar, you immediately felt the relaxed, welcomed vibe. We were greeted with very friendly staff, the eclectic furniture and cool vintage collectables.

Although the huge highlight is the deliciously tasting burgers!! You choose your base, cheeseburger/hamburger etc then add toppings for free!! I loved this idea and it made my burger tailor made just for my specific taste buds (I love heaps of pickles!). Then, you must have the garlic fries...every fry is liberally doused with melted butter and garlic.

If you are anything like my husband, he added patties to his (1 euro per patty), beating their most ordered by demolishing two burgers with 10 patties altogether, plus fries and Guinness, as a result starting something of a burger challenge there!

Overall, generous servings, value for money and a very cool vibe!