“Wow”
Review of Wowburger

Wowburger
Ranked #615 of 2,638 Restaurants in Dublin
Reviewed 7 March 2017

Now i know why this place it is called wow burger! I LOVE IT, burgers are very very tasty, they use real meat and very nice ingredients. BEST burgers in Dublin and also chips are very nice! My favourites are "chilly chips"! I really love the place too, so creative!
I cannot wait to go again!

There are newer reviews for Wowburger

Reviewed 26 February 2017

Really solid burger, I would say second best in Dublin after Bunsen. There is a bar built into the place so you can drink while you wait for the meal to be made up. Certainyl worth the trip, I had no problem finding seats when I went there due to the size of the place.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

The first experience of Wowburger is revelatory, and borders on the spiritual.

It was on a night out for a few drinks, and we popped downstairs in its new branch in Marys off Grafton St. A simple menu, with generous offering of extras. Get the bacon and cheeseburger with jalapenos. Then the fries - both the plain ones and the incredible chilli fries.

Add in the bottomless cokes/sodas, and the overall cost is only a little above a fast food place for an absolutely incredible tasting burger. Our raucous group silenced into a series of satisfied grunts interspersed with "that's some burger" and other similar testimonials.

The next week I was walking by on lunch from work. Time to try the sober test. If anything, it was even better. So far, it has attracted a niche, even cult following, yet its prowess deserves queues out the door.

Go and worship the King of burgers. There's only one word to sum it all up. Wow.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Wow

This place is the reason I use Yelp and I will be forever grateful because of it. Definitely the best burger I've ever had. The chilli fries are incredible. The onion bits are amazing. The garlic fries are delicious. The milkshakes are basically chunky ice cream, perfect. The atmosphere is chill and suits the place perfectly. To top it all off it's one of the cheapest places around, and considering the quality and quantity of what you're eating you'd be hard-pressed to find a better option in Dublin.

This place gets 5/5 Wows® from me.

1  Thank Dylan L
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Skip Bunsen and head straight to this place. Cheap, great selection of toppings and sides. Dublins best burger by a longshot :)