“Very Tasty!”
Review of Wowburger

Wowburger
Ranked #595 of 2,688 Restaurants in Dublin
Reviewed 1 February 2017

Top notch fast food. The burgers are very tasty, you can have whatever you want on it and its not too expensive.

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

The only disappointment of the visit was when the burger was gone and I left alone looking at myself and wondering why I've wasted my life eating in other burger shops.
Serous how can they be so juicy........
This is the kind of burger you don't show to your mammy, it's ugly,it's greasy it hangs around in a smoking area, but my god does it know what it's doing.

1  Thank Lordlevins
Reviewed 6 January 2017

Not much to say - would love to have eaten here and seen what the hype was about but could not due to there not being a veggie burger option. Left to go somewhere else that we could eat in. First burger joint I've ever been to in Dublin that has no vegetarian option, crazy for 2017. Maybe someday!

Reviewed 4 January 2017

We visited the new branch in Mary's on Wicklow Street just before Christmas. As a big fan of Mary's anyway, I was delighted to see that they have extended downstairs without losing any of the character of the upstairs.
We both ordered the Bacon Cheeseburger (with various extra free toppings) and Chilli Fries and beers and we got them in a few minutes.
The burgers were absolutely delicious, juicy and full of flavour. Loved the buns and all the toppings too. The chilli fries were amazing, I'd happily eat a bowl of the chilli.
The staff were all very friendly and helpful and I will definitely be a frequent visitor.

Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

So this is a bit more fast food like. An enjoyable experience nonetheless. Prob not best after the night before but perfect after a few beers on said night. The burger was 5.95 and all toppings are free. Two slim patties in the bun. The fries are good. I ordered garlic butter fries. At 8.95 for both burger and fries this is not going to be competing with the patty quality provided by Bunsen or Box. But with the value so good I'd put this ahead of 5 Guys. For the price you pay it is what it is and I mean that in a good way. The Wowburger sauce is good stuff too; ketchup mayo and olive of all things. I've been told to get their chilli fries. So I'll be back to try them. Only probably not at lunch time. A Friday or Saturday night on the beer occasion I reckon. How aptly it is located in the beer garden of the Workman's Club.