“Delicious pizza, extremely nice staff”
Review of Aperitivo

Aperitivo
Ranked #151 of 2,811 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$5 - US$17
Description: Pizzeria , Cafe , Vegan Specialist , Dog Friendly. Coffee , Wine , Craft Beer , Cakes. We offer a full vegan menu.Eat in or Take out.
Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

We are a late lunch in this cozy pizza place.
We shared a pizza and just had to get another because it was very good.

The lady waitress was genuinely very nice and welcoming.
The tiramisu was delicious, but the muffin wasn't a bit hit.

Reviewed 14 April 2016

I was travelling with a few friends when we visited Dublin. A friend had mentioned this restaurant/cafe and it happened to be right in Temple Bar, close to everything. In the two days we stayed in Dublin, we came here twice for their pizza, coffee and desserts. All of their desserts are made in house and the pizza dough was exactly like what I had in Italy. The atmosphere is super cute and perfect for a quick stop or a longer meal and a chat with the owners. I would highly recommend Aperitivo!

Reviewed 7 April 2016 via mobile

Really nice little place. Not a restaurant as such more of a cafe but we still ate there in the evening anyway!
Staff very friendly and the food is as fresh as it could possible be.

Reviewed 4 April 2016

I went into the cafe to burn some time before an appointment, and I'm glad I did. Paul was very friendly and makes a mean flat white. I highly recommend stopping in!

Reviewed 31 March 2016

Was here with friends and we literally had the best night. The food was absolutely delicious, so fresh and super tasty. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend everyone to go and taste the food here, you will not regret it. I believe they do takeaway too. It is a serious little gem within the city!!!