“Quirky restaurant ”

Klaw
Ranked #72 of 3,044 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is a very quirky little restaurant. A must visit when in Dublin for my husband who loves seafood. On our latest visit my husband had the oysters and I had the chowder. We also shared crab on toast. My husband loved the oyster and had to resist temptation of getting another dozen. My chowder was very nice and creamy but I would have liked it better if it had some shell fish in it. Our crab on toast was delicious. Beautiful fresh crab rather than the usual crab sticks which you get in many places.
I love the atmosphere in this restaurant and it’s simplicity.

1  Thank emmabm2013

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fantastic seafood, great drinks in a small but cozy restaurant. We had lobster rolls, prawns and crab toast in addition to the fish chowder and everything was fabulous!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I loved it here and cannot wait to go back to try something else on the menu
We had the oysters which were so fresh and tasty followed by the famous lobster roll each, mac and cheese and potatoes for sides. We were super stuffed but it was so delicious
Its a small restaurant so you wait for your food and are lucky to get a table but believe me it's worth it

1  Thank Vickifitz
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The oysters were amazing. Service was friendly but very slow. Happy hour was a bonus that almost made up for the wait.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Food was ok very expensive but same as everywhere in temple bar, much better places to go to in Dublin. The service is very bad, chef and staff the place is too small and the way to get to toilet is not ok!

2  Thank francescapioo