“Best seafood EVER”

Klaw
Ranked #72 of 3,044 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Reviewed 11 December 2018 via mobile

Fresh seafood, you can actually taste the sea in each dish, each one has its own signature and is better than the latter! Such an amazing restaurant, in a small physical place, yet so cozy and welcoming! Coming from a seafood country myself, I was not expecting to have the BEST SEAFOOD EVER in Dublin! Coming back to this one next time I’m in Dublin for sure!

1  Thank fascpt

Reviewed 11 December 2018

We loved the oysters! The simplicity of the oyster bar and the kind staff made the lunch experience very delightful...and it was on my birthday.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 11 December 2018

My wife had spotted the restaurant online and we noted that it was small with few tables - so we went early! It is the smallest restaurant I have ever eaten in - and we lived in HK for a few years. Delicious simple seafood cooked to order...do try it.

Reviewed 7 December 2018 via mobile

Iamonn (the cook) and Craick were great.
They made us feel like being at home and the food was amazing. Don‘t miss out on this great restaurant when you‘re in Dublin.

Reviewed 4 December 2018

Went with two friends and loved it. The food was amazing, was going to return but ran out of time. Yes it’s small but that added to our experience. Would highly recommend

1  Thank xilla