“Great oysters”

Klaw
Ranked #73 of 2,926 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$5 - US$24
Reviewed 6 days ago

We went for the oyster happy hour so weren’t disappointed. The menu is a bit limited and prices a bit high, but then again most restaurants in Ireland were quite expensive. Our service was great, our server explained all the oysters and suggested ones for a oyster newbie. The drinks were served in a small jar/bottle, so we’d definitely return just for the seafood which was very very fresh.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

I loved the seafood. Super fresh and tasty.
I didnt loved the smell in there.. i don't know why but it smelled weird and the place is really small with only 4 or 5 tables and we were all realy close to eachother.
I WOULD COME BACK because the SEAFOOD IS REALLY GOOD.
We did had a bit of a problem with the crab that was a little bit frozen and the girl made us a big discount so I loved the experience there. They say is the best seafood in Dublin and I do believe that. The prices are fantastic, at least when we compared them to my country: Portugal.

Reviewed 6 days ago

Seen larger studio apartments then this place, there's only one toilet and you have to walk thru the galley kitchen to it and passed the staff which is awkward. They're going for a very casual atmosphere but charging prices too high when you look at the size of the portions and the surroundings. Mrs wasnt happy with the jar her prosecco came in. Food was only ok, the oysters were nice but ya cant really get oysters wrong. Staff seem very unorganised and its not even christmas party season yet based off other reviews the place seems to be very hit-n-miss maybe if there was better mgmt this would be better. Not to everyones taste

1  Thank GregOH78
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I went to Klaw as I saw good reviews here and I am a fan of sea food.

We were sat down at a table by a really friendly waitress.

We ordered a lobster roll and a crab hotpot as well as a glass of wine and a beer. Wine was served in an ikea tumbler. I know it’s supposed to be trendy but I enjoy my wine in a wine glass.

My crab hotpot looked amazing but was average as the sauce was yummy but the crab claws really dry. I’m a frequent crab eater so I was a little disappointed.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Read the title, need I say more? From 5-6 they have oysters for a discount. Try them all, but my favorite were the Galway.

1  Thank MikePMcGovern