“Seafood perfect”

Klaw
Ranked #73 of 2,926 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$5 - US$24
Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

I loved the seafood. Super fresh and tasty.
I didnt loved the smell in there.. i don't know why but it smelled weird and the place is really small with only 4 or 5 tables and we were all realy close to eachother.
I WOULD COME BACK because the SEAFOOD IS REALLY GOOD.
We did had a bit of a problem with the crab that was a little bit frozen and the girl made us a big discount so I loved the experience there. They say is the best seafood in Dublin and I do believe that. The prices are fantastic, at least when we compared them to my country: Portugal.

Reviewed 6 days ago

Seen larger studio apartments then this place, there's only one toilet and you have to walk thru the galley kitchen to it and passed the staff which is awkward. They're going for a very casual atmosphere but charging prices too high when you look at the size of the portions and the surroundings. Mrs wasnt happy with the jar her prosecco came in. Food was only ok, the oysters were nice but ya cant really get oysters wrong. Staff seem very unorganised and its not even christmas party season yet based off other reviews the place seems to be very hit-n-miss maybe if there was better mgmt this would be better. Not to everyones taste

1  Thank GregOH78
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I went to Klaw as I saw good reviews here and I am a fan of sea food.

We were sat down at a table by a really friendly waitress.

We ordered a lobster roll and a crab hotpot as well as a glass of wine and a beer. Wine was served in an ikea tumbler. I know it’s supposed to be trendy but I enjoy my wine in a wine glass.

My crab hotpot looked amazing but was average as the sauce was yummy but the crab claws really dry. I’m a frequent crab eater so I was a little disappointed.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Read the title, need I say more? From 5-6 they have oysters for a discount. Try them all, but my favorite were the Galway.

1  Thank MikePMcGovern
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Very small atmospheric sort of place. While it was Friday evening we walked into two seats and given a friendly greeting. We ordered a Mac cheese (with a little crab through the cheese) and the lobster loaf (kind of open sandwich). Also a portion of saute potatoes.
The IPA was an OK.
The Mac was nice. The lobster plate had a wedge of cucumber, some crispy natchos, and a small 'loaf' of bread. The bread was scored along the top. The cut was hardly pried open and the tiny lobster pieces in a chopped green leaf and mayo type dressing was simply shocking small. More like some thin spread across the top of the bread. A disgrace at €18.
When asked at the end of the meal when the bill arrived by a very nice young staffer, I did tell her my views on the lobster spread.
This is seriously and surprisingly a rip-off. Unless this place sorts this sort of portion issue out, this is a place to be regarded with caution.
Pity.