“Tasty food”

Klaw
Ranked #62 of 2,910 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$5 - US$24
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very tasty food, had an amazing Mac N Cheese with lobster, really yummi! Crab claw hot pot was really good. But the service was a let down and we had to wait such a long time, other people was asking several times If the food was coming soon or what? We asked for some bread and even that took 15 min, strange because its such a small place

1  Thank Pernilla N

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Its really small place, but the food are of top noch. Uhm really good food. We tried chowder and grilled gampo and 2 glases of prosecco. A evening to remember.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Everything is made to order....very quirky....tiny restaurant that turns out amazing food!
My husband thought the chowder was the best! We had oysters, shrimp, lobster and mussels....all outstanding!
It's like a mom and pop establishment....one chef who's fabulous and then everyone else does a little of everything...and there's not many of them!

Reviewed 7 October 2018

Best mussels ever! The lobster roll was very good - a bit spicy.
I had their special including lobster with brie, so good.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Went here on a whim of a Sunday and even though it was lunchtime, was lucky enough to get a table - there are only seats for about 20.

I ordered 3 oysters, and it was only after I finished, and I was asked which one I preferred that I realised they were all different... This was followed by the crab and cheese toastie. Absolutely delicious!!

What made the place though was the staff. They had such such lovely banter between them, it was nice just to listen to. And of course the service was just as good - so well done to all!

1  Thank CH5443