“Caroline ”

The Irish Rock 'N' Roll Museum Experience
Ranked #48 of 546 things to do in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Irish Rock 'N' Roll Museum Experience tells the story of the Irish music scene with a tour of a working music venue & recording facilities in Temple Bar.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

My friend treated me to a trip to Dublin for my 50th. Came here on our last day. Laura was amazing and had a fantastic time , so interesting . I can honestly say it was money well spent and am going back to Dublin in June & will go back & have recommended it to family & friends as a must place to visit

1  Thank Caroline R
Sarah K, General Manager at The Irish Rock 'N' Roll Museum Experience, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2017

Hi Caroline, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am so glad you enjoyed your visit, I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Laura! If you took any pictures of your time here please share them with us on our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram pages we love to see them. Happy 50th birthday from all of us here at the Irish Rock N Roll Museum Experience!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Our stay at the museum 2 Weeks ago was really great! Laura was such a lovely tour guide and gave us so much interesting information about the Irish music history. You can see everything from band riders over guitars to old recording studios. Also, the opportunity to get on stage and play a bit is great and should be tried by everyone who joins the tour. I don't know if it's as interesting for people who are not as much into music as I am, but for me, it was an absolutely unforgettable experience. Thank you Laura, thank you Irish Rock'n'Roll Museum, best greets from Cologne, Germany!

Sarah K, General Manager at The Irish Rock 'N' Roll Museum Experience, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Hello there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review. I will be sure to pass your compliments onto Laura. It is great to hear you enjoyed rocking out on stage! If you got any photographs of your time here at the Irish Rock n Roll Museum Experience please share them with us on Facebook or Twitter we love seeing them!

Reviewed 13 March 2017

It is worth a visit. Impressive mural with many of Ireland's great musicians. Take a photo of your friends in front of the mural. Located in Temple Bar.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

If you are a fab of Lizzy or U2 you will love the exhibits at this "working" museum.
It provides an interesting tour around a working studio & boasts a history rich in so far as the list of (mainly Irish) legends who have used the facilities.
But....if you are a fan of Lynott or Bono the rooms dedicated to these 2 bands are worth the entrance fee alone...Rock on !

Sarah K, General Manager at The Irish Rock 'N' Roll Museum Experience, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2017

Hi Cian, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am so glad you enjoyed exploring our Thin Lizzy and U2 exhibits. If you took any pictures of your time here with us please share them on our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram page. We love seeing them!

Reviewed 9 March 2017

Tour guide is very knowledgeable about the musicians who have visited the studios. Attendees are allowed to take as many photos as they want. Tour is very interactive so you are able to stand on the stage of the Button Factory as well as play instruments. Very fun experience.

Sarah K, General Manager at The Irish Rock 'N' Roll Museum Experience, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am delighted you had fun here at the Irish Rock n Roll Museum Experience, if you took any photographs please share them with us on our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram pages we love seeing them!