“Interesting ” 4 of 5 bubbles

Irish Rock 'N' Roll Museum Experience Dublin
Ranked #66 of 498 things to do in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Irish Rock 'N' Roll Museum Experience tells the story of the Irish music scene with a tour of a working music venue & recording facilities in Temple Bar.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Istanbul, Turkey
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Interesting ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Wasn't sure what to expect, came across the museum by accident, and wanted to get out of the rain, so decided to give it a try. I found the stories interesting, the video too, and the kids loved the rehearsal room. Good way to wile away some time on a rainy afternoon.

Visited February 2017
Sarah K, General Manager at The Irish Rock 'N' Roll Museum Experience, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Hi Tamsyn, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am so glad both you and the kids enjoyed your visit, if you have any pictures of your time here rocking out please share them with us on social media we love seeing them!
Kindest Regards, The Management.

• Polish first
County Dublin, Ireland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great craic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We decided to immerse ourselves into the vibrant and fascinating world of Irish "rock" music. We gave it a go and never expected to have such an enjoyable and memorable time. Tour took an hour or so.The museum encompasses the famous who's who not only in the world of rock genre but new age, punk, pop, indie and cheesy boy bands. There is also a special section for the great Michael Jackson (yeah and you will know why!!!!) They have memorabilia, photos, knickknacks etc., recording studios which are still in use, venue for intimate gigs and an actual experience of playing in a band more like a jamming session. We were lucky that the group tour we were in had actual band members hence a "mini gig" with my partner trying his utmost best to sing a U2 song albeit hilariously cringeworthy. Bless, it made his day!!! Special shout out to Laura, our tour guide, as there was never a dull moment with her. Very well informed, passionate about her job and such a good sport. Really great fun!

Visited March 2017
Hi there, thank you so much for your fantastic review. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed rocking out in our jam room, I am sure U2 were put to shame by your partner! I will pass on your kind words onto Laura and I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back someday! Kindest Regards, The Management.
Retford, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Sophisticated hen do! :) ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

How fabulous is this place! It's amazing! The guide was very knowledgeable and it certainly was an experience. It's a must if your in Dublin, you can't put a price on the things you see! Lets just say I walked where many icons have and I feel very humbled!

Visited March 2017
Hi Kara, thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am so glad you enjoyed your time with us! I will be sure to pass your kind words onto all the guides and I hope we can welcome you back someday. Kindest Regards, The Management.
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Better than I imagined”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Was very pleasantly surprised by the displays and would highly recommend this experience, especially if you are a thin lizzy fan. Mark was an excellent guide on the tour. A real Dublin gem.

Visited March 2017
Hi Jacqueline, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am delighted you enjoyed your Rock N Roll Experience and I will be sure to pass your compliments onto Mark! If you took any pictures please share them with us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram we love seeing them! Kindest Regards, The Management.
“Amazing.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I really enjoyed visiting the Museum.
It was amazing. I was doing my stage with my School Friends and we really loved that.
It's a beautiful experience!

Visited February 2017
Sarah K, General Manager at The Irish Rock 'N' Roll Museum Experience, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Hi Valentina, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am so glad you and your school friends had a great time rocking out with us! If you took any photographs please share them with us on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram we love seeing them!