“Great personal attention”
Review of Empoli Restaurant

Empoli Restaurant
Ranked #662 of 2,931 Restaurants in Dublin
Description: A newly refurbished Italian restaurant, serving a wide range of Italian dishes, Located in The Plaza, Swords.
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Paid a visit to this restaurant on a tip off. It's a little gem that's hidden away from the main street of Swords. Our server is one of the business partners while the French chef is the other business partner. It's a great combination as they work hard to ensure your visit is a good one. Two course lunch is €8.50. And the food? WOW! The bruschettas were amazing and well seasoned. Mains were spinach & ricotta tortellini and tagliatelle with smoked salmon, aubergine and a cream sauce. Both were piping hot and delicious. Great flavours and the pasta was cooked perfectly. Two coffees were on the house. Lovely service,food and music. Very relaxing. We will be back.

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank PJB47

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Had a great meal here last weekend. The early bird menu is amazing value and the food was top quality. €15 for 2 courses until 7pm, even on a Saturday. Service was second to none also, the girl who served us was really lovely. Looking forward to going back. Wheelchair accessible

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank names85
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Visited this restaurant several times and it never fails to impress me. In an area like Swords, where there are plenty of food choices and competition, I must say Empoli is underrated and deserves recognition.

They offer a good value €8.50 lunch menu (Starter and Main)

I usually get the soup/ bruschetta, followed by a pasta. #mushroom soup is best

For my recent visit, I got my usual and in addition I got a deep fried Brie and an Americano. The Brie was very good. It was served on a bed of fruit sauces, which helps to reduce the heaviness of the cheese. Every time I visit the restaurant (lunch time only), I did not see many people ordering drinks, so I presume the coffee might be average as the usage rate is assumed quite low. But I still ordered as I was craving for my caffeine. It was a surprise as well!

The portion size is very fair and sufficient and the food is always fresh. The staff is so approachable and accommodating, it's very hard to walk out without tipping. Would definitely recommend this restaurant. Taking a look at their a la carte menu, it's not overpriced either.

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank Cyndi Pak Yi L
Reviewed 22 October 2016

Gorgeous tasty food... Both of us had pasta dishes - love the 'tomato sauce'...Service excellent too. Would highly recommend this Italian restuarnt

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank Liz H
Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

We had the 2 course meal for 8.50! Choice or garlic bread, bruschetta, soup or salad with a full pasta dish or pizza. It was incredible, the brushetta was simply delicious. I had the penne chicken pasta and my partner had spaghetti sicilliana. Exquisite. They do the lunch menu from 12 until 17.00. You cant get better value then that. The standard of food the presentation the friendly staff and atmosphere here is all 10/10 we'll definitely be returning.

Date of visit: September 2016