“Never disappoints!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 September 2018

It’s been quite some time since we visited this restaurant, and we were pleasantly surprised at the lovely new décor. Their menu was varied and interesting and we ordered a starter platter to share, followed stir fried chicken in sweet and sour sauce, and a delicious prawn dish that I cannot remember the name of! One meal was accompanied by chips, the other had fried rice. We dipped in and out of each other’s meals and both agreed there wasn’t a complaint to be had with any of it. The food here is absolutely first class. We had some beers and soft drinks, and shared a dessert at the end. We just weren’t able to eat one each, as we were so full. Service, as always was very good, but not to the point of being annoying. We will definitely be back for another visit. Value is excellent too!

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Delicious food, service A1! I was served by a asian young girl and she was fantastic! One of the best thai i’ve had!

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Been there during my stay in Dublin. Had some noodles with oyster sauce and chickem. Believe me: I do eat spicy and like it. But this has been hell- without any note on the menu.
Still seemed to be fresh.

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Have been a regular customer at Thai Spice for years now & have always had a great experience. The food is absolutely gorgeous, so fresh. Service is really quick, friendly & efficient. A hidden gem!

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Not as authentic as I had hoped. Curries too watery. Massuman was too spicy - I love spice and usually wouldn't notice how spicy a dish is but this was particularly spicy.