“Takeaway night”
Review of Musashi Sandyford

Musashi Sandyford
Ranked #427 of 3,048 Restaurants in Dublin
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

We were stating as a couple in the beacon hotel next to the restaurant and had planned on goi g there for dinner on the June Bank Holiday Sunday evening. However my partner became ill (not due to any food or drink from anywhere I must clarify ) so I was flying solo so decided to order a takeaway from the restaurant instead and eat it in the hotel with him. I got 4 starters as I couldn't decide what my mood was and it was scrumtious!!! Every bite was delightful and tasted so fresh. I can't wait to eat there again, especially if I get to enjoy the lovely restaurant next time too.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Loved this place. went on the weekend and wasnt sure as the area is very Mon - Fri with all the offices around but had a great buzz. The staff were very friendly and loved the way the food was presented. Good value for money as most of the little share dishes are reasonably priced. Would return.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Davidd1432
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Visited place for lunch. Ordered one of the lunch specials which was a mix of maki, rice, chicken, tuna and some veg. All was quite tasty but also expensive considering it was lunch. Service was ok. Food was served quickly enough.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 10 April 2018

We been in this place with my wife, staff was really kind and sushi was really great. Nice restaurant to taste bit of Japanese cuisine.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 20 March 2018

I have been there different times for lunch and dinner and I have never been disappointed because they have a huge choice of dishes other than sushis! (yeah I don't like that). I have tried the Musashi Chan Han, the pork gyoza (delicious!) and of course their delicious Bento Box for lunch (it's a new one everyday). The staff is nice and efficient, the restaurant as a classy and simple decoration. The best place I found in the business park so far!

Date of visit: October 2017