“Fresh, tasty and good value”
Review of Musashi Sandyford

Musashi Sandyford
Ranked #441 of 2,868 Restaurants in Dublin
Reviewed 7 March 2018

I've only been here once so far for Dinner but will surely be back for more.

The place is conveniently located in the Beacon, very close to Sandyford business park. The interior is nice and clean and the staff friendly and efficient.

I had spicy salmon sushi rolls for starter that were fresh and delicous. They came with fresh wasabi and some lovely pickled ginger.

My main was the Musashi Ramen which was delightful. A huge bowl of steaming, very tasty broth with all the goodies you could want. Grilled chicken, roasted pork belly, fresh prawns, pak choi, a soft cooked egg and very nice noodles. It was fresh, delicious and I only managed to finish it because it was so good.

Will be back to try out more!

1  Thank Björn F

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Love getting my weekly sushi fix at Mushashi Sandyford. Simple and fresh with real Wasabi and friendly staff

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

It was a real discovery for me. I ordered sushi and chicken satay. It's really difficult find a place with Chinese dishes and sushi that are both good. As I like sushi and my partner don't. Both dishes were really good and tasty. I ordered three times in a space of 10 days. I absolutely recommend this restaurant

Reviewed 7 November 2017

We have been here before and always enjoyed our food - hence returning last Saturday night for dinner. One of the things I mentioned before about this place was the long stairs up to the restaurant. I discovered on this visit there is an elevator to the rear on the ground floor, so anyone incapacitated will have no worries getting to the restaurant.

As always, the food is fresh, tasty and ample portions. I must mention that this time we also had house mixed tempura and it felt like heaven - truly delicious. If I could I would also mention the Tatsuta Chicken, Highly recommended. And if I could mention the kids meal of Chicken noodles...superb and at €5.50 - a bargain. Another thing which enhances our returning here is their choice of background music. Haven't a clue who was being played, but compliments to whoever chose the background music at 20h00 last Saturday night.

If I could find any fault it is the cramped feeling in the gents toilet. But now I am nit picking. Have always had a nice experience here and we certainly will return.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Simple and fresh Japanese food, all taste great and fresh.
Staff very friendly, quiet and cozy place for every day dining.
Prices are very reasonable.
Always come back

Dublin M, Manager at Musashi Sandyford, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear mattDublin1,
Thank you so much for review us through Tripadvisor Review regarding with your recent visit of Musashi Sandyford Branch.
Your review was much appreciated and we are looking forward to see you in the near future.
Should you have any further suggestion which may help us to improve in any sections, please do not hesitate to contact us: sandyford@musashidublin.com or 01-5344336
Kind Regards