“Pleasant Birthday Surprise”

Ranked #653 of 2,701 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$7 - US$41
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: My Thai Restaurant offers you a totally unique dining experience. We strive to deliver top quality customer service and to give a true Asian Pacific experience with our delicious menus. Our open kitchen adds to the atmosphere where you can have a sneak peek into the exciting creativity that takes place. Try our Crystal Bar for the most delicious cocktails in South Dublin, our expert mixologists experiment with new methods and exciting ingredients to give you a unique taste sensation. Ask for a cocktail off the cuff and you will be pleasantly surprised.
Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

We came here on my birthday with a small group of friends. We thoroughly enjoyed the meal and festivities. The restaurant has a modern outlay and is very comfortable. The staff are very accomodating, the menu extensive and the food was great. Its approximately 20 euro a head for the main, 10 euro for a shared starter but well worth it. This was a great birthday treat and will definately come again. On a professional level this would also be appropriate to take guests here for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

Limited menu with about 8 entrees. The food was prepared OK. It was nothing special and not memorable. The Thai lunches were not as good quality.

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

Looks better than it tastes. Service is slow, though polite and smily. Duck was a bit dry, not much spiced. Atmosphere is nice so if you're staying at Beacon hotel it's an easy pick.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

Amazing bar staff specially Calvin!! He is a cool waiter ! very chatty and funny ! I felt very welcomed !

Reviewed 4 October 2016

Food was fantastic & great value would highly recommend - I am coeliac and there were great gluten free options too !