“Amazing bar /restaurant”

Ranked #653 of 2,701 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$7 - US$41
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: My Thai Restaurant offers you a totally unique dining experience. We strive to deliver top quality customer service and to give a true Asian Pacific experience with our delicious menus. Our open kitchen adds to the atmosphere where you can have a sneak peek into the exciting creativity that takes place. Try our Crystal Bar for the most delicious cocktails in South Dublin, our expert mixologists experiment with new methods and exciting ingredients to give you a unique taste sensation. Ask for a cocktail off the cuff and you will be pleasantly surprised.
Reviewed 20 October 2016

Amazing bar staff specially Calvin!! He is a cool waiter ! very chatty and funny ! I felt very welcomed !

Reviewed 4 October 2016

Food was fantastic & great value would highly recommend - I am coeliac and there were great gluten free options too !

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Quality is ok not the best food. Basmati rice was dry and in a clump Food wad incorectly spiced with all different spices

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Very nice and delicious food,Ideal for party and Lunch is just real taste of Asian Cuisine.

My favourite food here is Pad Thai and Prawn curry..

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Food was very tasty. Menu was extensive and varied. Service was very good and waitress was very friendly