“Amazing Korean food in a super casual setting!”
Review of Han Yang

Han Yang
Ranked #1,196 of 2,724 Restaurants in Dublin
Reviewed 22 March 2017

This is my second time at this wonderful hidden gem and it wont be the last! This little rustic restaurant is tucked right at the back of a bustling food market, so a brilliant cheap and cheerful place to get great tasting food in a very authentic setting. I had the sizzling beef platter (Beef Laab) and it comes with rice and bottomless miso soup - all for only 7.50€! Planning my next trip back there already!

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

This shop / restaurant is not far from Temple bar.
Good price. Good food. Love the place!
Will definitely go back again!

Reviewed 5 January 2016

This place serves really good food, really cheap. It's located behind an Asian supermarket and there is no sign stating there is a restaurant there but it's worth looking for. I went there with friends and we were all stuffed after their €5.50 set meal (rice + small portion of 3 dishes of your choice + miso soup).

1  Thank Sara G
Reviewed 3 October 2015

ok, Im Korean.
Food is extremely cheap and if you pick nice food it is not a bad place to have lunch I guess !
Tbh, noodles are the best thing they have.
Other than that .... not quite sure about quality....

1  Thank SuMin P
Reviewed 9 September 2015

I've been going to here for years. I know many people say this, but I've been going since 2008.
I hold this place in such a high regard.
Is it a placebo bring a date? Not really. It is however the nicest place you and friends will go to for top quality food.

There is a wonderful set menu with pork, chicken, tofu, a mountain of rice and a bowl of soup.

There are other mains on the menu and if you get in early enjoy the best sushi in Ireland.
It goes really quickly and is about 50% bigger than any other sushi you will ever buy again.

Enjoy this hidden gem, just keep me a seat when I get in!