“Kimchi and pork soup 😋😋”
Review of Hi Lan

Hi Lan
Ranked #836 of 2,886 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$1 - US$23
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The most authentic Chinese and Korean food at reasonable prices located in Capel Street which is close to Henry Street, Cineworld and Bars. Hilan has been in business for 12 years and was the 1st Korean Restaurant in Dublin. We are specializing in authentic Chinese cuisine, Chinese hot pot, Korean BBQ and we also have private Karaoke rooms, which are the perfect choice for parties.
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Eat here regularly enough for lunch, have tried a good bit of the menu and the bentos and that are all tasty as hell, but the winner by a country mile has to be the kimchi and pork soup,
It leaves u feeling fuzzy and warm inside like u just ate a baby unicorn and inherited it's magical majestic-ness!!!
It's has everything going for it and will set ur mouth on a magic bike ride with its multiple flavours

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

The first thing you notice is grease. Smell of grease in the air, greasy stains on chair cushions, greasy dust on lamp shades. My (vegetarian) food was just bland and we had no desire to eat it. My companion's - bursting with exciting chillies and exploding with addictive flavours. Some of the most boring and most exciting Chinese food I tried in ages, in surroundings that may send a thrill down the spine for all the wrong reasons. Not a romantic meal, but no doubt a bonding experience.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Oh my! Have I ever seen more veg oil on food, I mean , any chef serving that need to change profession to oil miner!!! I ordered delivery on Saturday night, stir fried beef with scallions, and fried pork with kimchee! Pork dish was oily but edible, after a bit of strain , but beef...... never in my life I have seen something like that! I know Chinese food is oily as such, but completely covered in it don't think so! Come on guys, 11.90 for inedible beef of questionable quality, texture and certainly origins..... paid over 25€ for two dishes and didn't even get steamed rice!!!!! Shocking indeeed! :( there I was trying something new......

1  Thank Edgars P
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Food is good if you like Asian cuisine. They've plenty of choices except for sushi. Staffs are friendly and welcoming, the place is warm and cozy. Food taste good but one of my order is Sizzling octopus and they served squid instead of octopus, they didn't really explain or tell me why.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

We love our Asian food and we were very impressed with this place.

It is located on Capel street. There is a lot of places to chose from so it's almost pot lucjkbut we were well impressed with the servings on offer here. Fairly plain on the inside but we weren't there for the interior design.

Staff friendly, food spicy and cheap. Definitely recommend.