“Delicious and fresh food for sushi lovers!”
Review of Yamamori Sushi

Yamamori Sushi
Ranked #367 of 2,911 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$3 - US$40
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 February 2018

I always come to Yamamori Sushi whenever I am in Dublin.Last time I was in there 2.5 weeks ago. I ordered brown rice sushi and chicken. Food was delicious as usual, place was crowded and I barely got the table. However I was not surprised, because for me this is the best place in the city for sushi lovers. The waiter was a bit scattered bringing main course first, although I asked for sushi first and then when he finally brought sushi it turned out that it was served with white rice. He had to bring it again with brown rice. The taste recompensed any inconvenience. I will come back again and will recommend the place to my friends and family.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

I arrived at half twelve and there were three tables with customers sitting at them, as I was leaving forty five minutes later the place was full. The service was good fast and attentive. I ordered edamame tuna nigiri and prawn and avocado hosimaki with black rice. Very decent portions which is unusual with sushi as you can sometimes leave a sushi bar a little hungry still, but this was not the case at Yamamori. Would return.

1  Thank Leah M
Reviewed 23 January 2018

This is one of my favourite, as of today. lol. we went here as a last minute choice as it was close to where we were going. the food and service was great. Far better than other similar places. definitely going back

1  Thank Robbie W
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

A lovely place where they serve good ramen. We had the pork and the chicken ramen, both stacked with plenty of meat and noodles. We had some home made lemonade with fresh lychee, which I would really recommend. Staff was friendy and service was quick, would recommend to anyone. When I'm back in Dublin I will come again.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Was there at Christmas. Table booked for 6 at Christmas. We were never told that the Christmas menu must be pre booked. Standard menu was not great. Portions very small and it is very expensive for what it is. Alot of what was on the Menu was not available.