“GREAT food!”

Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South City Centre
Description: Under New Management since June 2010. Traditional and Modern Irish Cuisine. Opening Hours: Mon-Sun 10.00am - 22.30pm. Special 2 course options available from €18.95 (Fri-Sat till 7pm only). Lunch special offers from €10.00 served until 18.00pm daily Drinks special offers available until 18.00pm daily.
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

All I can say is wow! I had the Guinness and beef stew with mashed potatoes and it was AMAZING!! There was a very short wait and the staff was friendly. I would highly recommend this place!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,201)

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I asked for a goat cheeseburguer. It was ok, nothing special. But what really annoyed me was that after I finished my burguer and was enjoying my beer the waitress came almost every minute to check if I had already finished.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

We went at 3 p.m. after visiting Guiness Brewery. Busy, happy atmosphere with lots of interesting things on the walls. Staff were very friendly. The meal was hot, plenty of it and very tasty. We had the best fish and chips for ages.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

The service and food was was excellent. The best we had in the Temple Bar area! We had the fish and chips, mussels and seafood chowder, and bangers and mash, all of which were delicious! The atmosphere was quiet. We highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

We were trying to find a place to eat on a busy night and stumbled upon this place. Though in Temple Bar...it is upstairs and kind of tucked away. The place is not huge but the food was amazing! I got the shepherd's pie which was as good as I have had in Dublin! Well worth eating here!